- Technology Best Selling Samsung Mobiles On Sale At Flipkart Republic Day Sale And Amazon Great Indian Sale 2020
- News TDP chief Chandrababu Naidu, 17 MLAs taken in police custody
- Sports Premier Badminton League 2020: Satwik & Lakshya Sen shine as Chennai Superstarz win opener
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Day 113 Synopsis: Time To Elect The Second ‘Elite Member’ In The House
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Celerio BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.41 Lakh
- Travel 7 Patriotic Places To Visit This Republic Day
- Finance New Gold Hallmarking Rules: 5 Things To Know
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Michelle Obama, the first of lady of the United States Of America and the wife of Barack Obama, has a sharp eye to pick her outfits. The first lady is as good in picking her clothes as she is in her political affairs. Michelle has an eye for detail.
It doesn't hurt to say that the world could learn a lot from her fashion taste. Her closet is a resemblance of her lawyer persona and writer's aesthetics. She is chic, natty and classy. There is one thing in her outfits that outcasts everything that she has worn until now. Her style of belting her dresses.
Michelle has a knack for dresses but what she excels at is the pairing of belts with dresses. It might be her stylist but let's give the credit to Michelle after it is she who decided what to wear and at what occasion.
We are swooned by Michelle's sartorial qualification and we think the world fashion can run something from her. So here, we have made segregated the best Michelle's dresses with her stylish belts.
Now sit back, relax and let's have a look at first lady's 'belted' dresses.
Lime Yellow Dress By Kenzo
Michelle wore a lime yellow graphic flared Kenzo dress and added this soothing green belt with a statement buckle.
In Tracy Reese Dress
Mrs. Obama charmed the onlookers in a black knee-length dress with floral detailing and a black trim at the waist. Not a belt but it still looks chic.
In Thome Brown
Flotus looked lovely in a light blue coat dress styling it with a jewel-embellished belt.
In Chris Benz
Michelle opted for a printed parrot green dress highlighted with a chic golden belt.
In A Floral Print
Here she is wearing a matching belt with her floral dress.
The Leather Belt
In Michelle style, get a floral dress, add a leather belt and look classy.
Styling With A Chic Belt
Here, Flotus is wearing a white and grey knee-length dress paired with a beautiful belt accentuated with a jewel buckle.
In peter Soronen
Here she is sporting a pastel botanical printed dress highlighting it with a belt embellished with jewels.
So don't you think Michelle nails the art of belting the dress?