- 9 hrs ago Dexamethasone Vs Methylprednisolone In COVID-19 Treatment: Which Drug Is Better?
- 9 hrs ago Is Your Partner Pocketing You? Know All About Pocketing In Relationships
- 9 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Miss Mexico Andrea Meza Wins The Crown And Stuns In Her Ruby Red Gown
- 11 hrs ago Miss Universe 2021: Mexico's Andrea Meza Wins The Crown - 12 Facts About The Beauty Queen
- Movies Prashanth Sambargi On His Bigg Boss Kannada 8 Journey: My Biggest Takeaway Was To Respect People's Emotions
- News Rajasthan BJP slams Congress leaders questioning export of COVID-19 vaccines
- Automobiles Mitsubishi Ralliart Set To Make A Comeback: Lots Of Sideways Rallying Action Coming Soon
- Sports SS Das named Indian women's team's batting coach
- Education Calcutta University Result 2021 Declared For BA And BSc Odd Semester
- Technology Oppo Reno6 5G Live Images Surface; iPhone 12 Ripoff?
- Finance Facebook To Come Up With Its Own Cryptocurrency Diem In 2021
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Whenever an event or wedding takes place in Bollywood, the celebrities leave no stone unturned in putting on their fashionable best. While all the stars dress their best, there are always some actors who catches our attention with their stylish appearances. The 65th Amazon Filmfare Awards was a star-studded affair where Kartik Aaryan, Varun Dhawan and many other actors made dashing appearances and made it to our best-dressed list. So, let us take a close look at their outfits and decode it.
Ranveer Singh In Stylish Black Tuxedo
Ranveer Singh looked dapper in a stylish black tuxedo by Kaushik Velendra. Basically, he donned a classic white shirt and teamed it up with black pants. Styled by Nitasha Gaurav, he layered his shirt with a full-sleeved open-front black blazer, which was accentuated by embellished puff-detailing on the sleeves. The actor completed his look with matching shoes that featured shiny subtle block patterns. Ranveer accessorised his look with silver-toned rings while the mini black sunglasses, added stylish quotient.
Kartik Aaryan In A Grey Pantsuit
Kartik Aaryan donned a grey-hued metallic shirt and paired it with light-grey hued pants. He topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved notch-lapel open-front matching blazer, which featured flap pockets. Kartik completed his look with a pair of black-white sport shoes that caught all our attention. With stubble beard, he wrapped his look.
Varun Dhawan In A Velvet Blazer
Varun Dhawan wore a classic-white shirt with black bow-tie. He teamed it up with black pants and topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved one-buttoned blue blazer that was made from velvet fabric and featured side pockets. The actor completed his look with a pair of black shoes. The stubble beard went well with his look.
Ayushmann Khurrana In A Printed Grey Blazer
Ayushmann Khurrana sported a white shirt with black buttons and bow tie. Styled by Isha Bhansali, he layered his shirt with a full-sleeved two-buttoned grey blazer, which was intricately crafted and paired it with black pants. The actor's ensemble was designed by ace designer Manish Malhotra. He completed his look with black heel shoes.
Vicky Kaushal In A White Blazer
Vicky Kaushal donned a classic white shirt with a black bow tie and teamed it up with black pants. Styled by Amandeep Kaur, he topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved notch-lapel white blazer and looked handsome. Vicky's bespoke tuxedo came from Vastralab and he upped his look with a lovely brooch from Outhouse. The actor completed his look with shiny black shoes from Escaro Royalé.
Karan Johar In A Sparkling Red Blazer
Karan Johar donned a classic black shirt and bow tie. He paired it with matching pants and topped off his ensemble with a full-sleeved two-buttoned shiny red blazer, which featured notch-lapel. Karan's attire came from Dolce & Gabbana. Styled by Nikita Jaisinghani, he completed his look with a pair of black shoes and accessorised it with few rings.
So, whose attire did you like the most? Do let us know in the comment section.