- 37 min ago Viral Infections May Promote Alzheimer's Like Diseases: Study
- 51 min ago Hum Do Hamare Do Promotions: Kriti Sanon’s Aqua Gown Is What You Can Bookmark For Tropical Holidays
- 1 hr ago Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Doll Up In Party Dresses For Ranveer Singh’s Show, The Big Picture
- 2 hrs ago IMF Chief Economist Gita Gopinath To Quit Job, Plans To Return To Harvard University
- Finance What Is The Difference Between Futures and Options Trading
- Movies Sara Ali Khan And Janhvi Kapoor Are Pure BFF Goals In These Lovely Pictures
- News India has a protective shield of 100 crore vaccine doses: PM Modi
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Big shame that we don't have Stokes, Archer for tournament, says Roy
- Technology Moto G51 5G Key Features Leaked Online; 50MP Triple Camera, FHD+ Display In Tow
- Education Kerala TET Result Released For May 2021 Session
- Travel Top Wedding Destinations In India
- Automobiles Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
Known for his quirky fashion sense, Ranveer Singh never fails to make heads turn with his stylish sartorial choices. Whether he's promoting his film or gracing the red carpet or attending a wedding, one thing the actor promises is to give his fans wow-worthy fashion moments. A couple of days ago, he took the internet on fire with his stunning androgynous looks, and now his airport look is making headlines everywhere.
Recently, Ranveer was snapped at the airport and once again his impeccable fashionable look grabbed all eyeballs and left everyone speechless. He rocked a red leather hoodie, which he paired with velvet trousers and amazed us with his dazzling entry. So, let us take a closer look at his attire and decode it for goals.
So, Ranveer Singh was spotted at the Mumbai airport, sporting a bishop-sleeved red leather hoodie of Gucci brand, worth Rs. 1.15 Lakh ($1,550). The sleeves of his hoodie featured red and green striped patterns. It also had pockets and an attached cap. The Rocky Aur Rani Ki Prem Kahani actor teamed his shiny hoodie with oversized dark-brown velvet pants. He completed his look with a pair of white shoes and looked dapper.
Ranveer's accessory game was also on-point and it totally elevated his fashionable look. He wore a black cross-body bag that added to the stylish quotient. He sported an intricately printed brown scarf-type mask that matched with his outfit, and in stylish black and brown sunglasses, the Bajirao Mastani actor looked super cool.
We absolutely loved this stylish attire of Ranveer Singh. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.