- 32 min ago Style Alert: 4 Times Manushi Chhillar Showed Us How To Flaunt Wide-Leg Pants Stylishly And Effortlessly
- 1 hr ago This Pharma Allocates COVID Relief Fund To Support Underserved Communities, Patients In India
- 2 hrs ago Arrabiata Pasta Recipe: Here’s How To Prepare It At Home
- 2 hrs ago Hailey Bieber Is A Fan Of Truckers, Loves Wearing Baggy Jeans, And Here’s The Latest Stylish Look Of Hers
- Sports India women's cricketer Priya Punia loses mother to COVID-19, shares emotional post in her memory
- Finance How To File A Revised ITR Online?
- Technology DoT Might Ask TRAI To Set New Pricing For 5G Spectrum Band
- Movies Vijay Sethupathi On Hosting MasterChef Tamil: I Never Accept Any Offer For The Money
- News COVID second wave: All 86 of its corona hospitals to soon have oxygen plants, says Railways
- Automobiles Mahindra Thar New Base Variant In The Works With New Engine: Here Are The Details
- Education IIT Delhi Offering Six-Month Online Certificate Course In Data Science And Machine Learning
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
Bollywood actor Varun Dhawan has got an amazing personality and so whatever he dons, he truly owns it like it's only made for him. In fact, it's not just his personality but also his great style sense that makes him look dapper every time. The way he pulls off any outfit in style, impresses us and set goals for other men in the town. Recently, during his own wedding festivities, he made some dapper statements in his regal ethnic numbers. Lately too, Varun left us awestruck as he flaunted his devi avatar in style in black dhoti-kurta ensemble at Sakal Sanman 2021. So, let us take a close look at his attire and decode it for fashion inspiration.
So, for the event, Varun Dhawan was dressed to impress in an all-black ethnic ensemble, which came from the well-known designer Kunal Rawal's collection. His outfit consisted of a quarter-sleeved black kurta that featured side slits. He teamed his kurta with matching dhoti pants that had olive striped patterns. The Coolie No.1 actor topped off his ensemble with a sleeveless hand-embroidered jacket. His jacket had silver button down detailing. Varun completed his traditional look with a pair of brown kolhapuris that came from famous footwear label Aprajita Toor.
The Street Dancer 3D actor upped his desi avatar with few wrist pieces. He parted his hair from side and back combed them. He made use of hair gel to set his hair in place. The moustache and half-beard elevated his dapper look.
Varun also took to his Instagram feed to share a few pictures of himself and wrote a very quirky caption that said, 'Dhoti pehen ke nikle hum Tara rum pum pum'.
We really this ethnic look and outfit of Varun Dhawan and it seemed ideal for festive occasions. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.