- 7 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 08 December 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 13 hrs ago How To Prepare How To Prepare Maharashtrian Sweet Anarse Recipe
- 16 hrs ago How Personality Traits Can Predict People's Musical Taste
- 17 hrs ago 'Goblin Mode' Is Oxford English Dictionary's Word Of The Year: Reflection Of Life In A Post-Pandemic World?
- Technology Amazon Kindle 11th Gen Launched In India: ₹1000 Discount For Early Buyers
- Finance Dharmaj Crop Guard Shares Debut, With 12 Pc Premium
- Sports ONE Chairman and CEO Chatri Sityodtong labels Anatoly Malykhin as 'best heavyweight on planet'
- Movies Did You Know Dharmendra Bribed Spotboys Just To Hug Hema Malini On Sholay Sets?
- Education NEET UG Counseling 2022: MCC Issues Round 1 and Round 2 Joined Candidates List
- Automobiles Top 5 Maruti Suzuki Cars In November 2022
- News Himachal polls: CM Thakur wins Seraj as BJP leads in 31
- Travel Best Offbeat Destinations To Visit In North India During Winters
Turning showstopper at a charity event in Mumbai on Sunday night, Aayush Sharma walked the ramp at Pillars of Humanity event to support sex workers.
Aayush Sharma is not only one of the most stylish stars of Bollywood, but also widely loved and popular amongst the masses across the nation. Putting forth his humanitarian side for a noble cause, Aayush stood in support of sex workers, advocating their rights and dignity at the second season of the special charity event 'Pillars of Humanity'.
Aayush Sharma shared his thoughts on the same saying, "I feel humbled to be a part of such a noble cause that works for the inclusivity of all sections of the society. It gives me immense pride to be walking in support of the sex workers, who form a very neglected part of our community. It is very disheartening to see that even today, sex workers are treated with such discrimination and disgust. As a citizen, I feel responsible to empower every segment, for their rights, and dignity."
The event also witnessed the presence of the honourable Governor, as the second edition of the charity event honoured the transgender community, cancer patients, sex workers, and people from the old age home.
Emerging as not only one of the most loved stars of the nation, Aayush Sharma has also carved his place as a bankable actor, owing to the phenomenal response from the critics and the audience for his last release Antim: The Final Truth.
From his physical transformation to his evolution as a performer, the masses hailed Aayush Sharma turning him into an overnight sensation across the nation.
Recently, Aayush announced his upcoming film with an interesting still, stating the release of his project scheduled for next year.
- bollywood wardrobeLFW W/F 2019 Finale: Isabelle Kaif Looks Like A Pretty Doll In The Pink 3D Flower Tube Midi Dress
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Striped Co-Ord Outfit Echoes Monochrome Style Loud And Clear, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeNora Fatehi’s Black And White Gown Look Is All About Experimenting With Monochrome Trend, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMasaba Gupta’s Ranicore Saree Is All Things Sassy And Bossy, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeShanaya Kapoor Aces The Daring Denim-On-Denim Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon’s Cut-Out Bodycon Ensemble Equals To Edgy Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKiara Advani’s Versace Denim Corset Outfit Is Perfect For Party Look, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeKriti Sanon Gives The Bond Girl Vibes In A Thigh-High Slit Dress, Pics!
- women6 Jhumka Types To Accentuate Your Chosen Look
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan Looks Resplendent In A Pastel Cape Lehenga, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Edgy Jumpsuit Look Is Perfect For Experimenting With Monochrome Fashion, Pics!
- bollywood wardrobePriyanka Chopra’s Chikankari Pantsuit Is The Perfect Reflection Of Power Dressing With Traditional Artistry