- 16 min ago No Shave November Special: Benefits Of Beard Growth Serum And How To Apply It
- 25 min ago All Hell Breaks Loose When Indian Parents Find About Dating, 6 Tips To Guide Your Children
- 6 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 22 November 2019
- 16 hrs ago Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Gives Us Cues On How To Notch Up Our Travel Wardrobe
- Movies Happy Birthday Kartik Aaryan - The Actor Receives A Sweet Surprise From His Parents
- Technology New Patent Application Indicates Oppo M1 Mid-Tier Chipset In Works
- News Writer Atish Ali Taseer who lost OCI card moves Supreme Court
- Sports Mental Health: Woman cricketer Molineux takes break in Australia
- Finance DHFL Shares Lock In Upper Circuit On Reports Of Adani Group's Interest
- Automobiles Tata Motors Announces Mega Service Camp: Offers Vehicle Health Checks, Discounts & More
- Travel 10 Honeymoon Destinations In India – Let The Honeymoon Begin!
- Education Why World Children's Day Is Celebrated On November 20?
Holy Wow! Gorgeous Malaika Arora Khan turned muse for the designer duo Shantanu & Nikhil at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive Day 4.
The beautiful Malaika Arora Khan walked a head-to-toe raven black dress. The sweeping length dress came with neat waist cut-outs. The dress also had edgy frills additions on neckline, sleeves and around the waist.
The back of the dress was also worth appreciating... the sheer back was also embellished with interesting frills.
This collection brings lots of interesting ensembles to the seasonal fashion this time. Frills, ruffles, intricate designs, and sheer accents are a few highlights of this show.
Colour palette varies from dark tones like black to lighter shades like pink. The dramatic silhouettes bring a regal factor to the runway. Take a look at this collection here...
A video posted by Lakmé Fashion Week (@lakmefashionwk) on