- 2 hrs ago 12 Types Of Roommates That One May Come Across And How To Deal With Them
- 9 hrs ago People With Lung Cancer Have A High Risk Of Depression
- 9 hrs ago Pati Patni Aur Woh Actress Bhumi Pednekar Raises Mercury Levels With Her Eclectic Fashion!
- 10 hrs ago Gita Jayanti 2019: Know The History, Date And Significance Of This Day
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Movies Aamir Khan Is Unrecognisable In His New Look From The Sets Of Laal Singh Chaddha
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Technology OnePlus Exporting 5G Smartphones From India: Report
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
There is no fashion week if there is no Bollywood celebrity to walk the ramp for designers. On the last day of 5-day fashion extravaganza, Malaika Arora Khan walked the ramp for designer Divya Reddy.
Unlike other labels, this label was all about Indian fashion. The ethnicity touch bloomed in every ensemble. And the showstopper dress, well... of course, was head-turning.
Malaika has walked the ramp for many designers before, but she never looked this chic and sophisticated.
The model walked in a beautiful pair of lehenga choli. The upbeat ensemble was all about summer hues: yellow and orange.
A bralet orange blouse paired with a high waisted yellow skirt. The looked was finished with a traditional choker.
Malaika surely makes a beautiful muse.