- 11 min ago Eid ul-Fitr: Sania Mirza Flaunts A Dark Green Suit, Gives Us A Twinning Moment With Her Son; Pictures Inside!
- 1 hr ago Dare To Copy: Kartik Aaryan Flaunts Stylish Long Hair As He Sends Out Eid Wishes To Fans On Instagram
- 5 hrs ago Happy Birthday Madhuri Dixit: 5 Beautiful Ensembles Of The Diva To Keep You Ethnically-Inspired For Weddings
- 9 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 15 May 2021
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A22 5G, 4G Leak Leaves Nothing To Imagination; MediaTek SoCs, 15W Charging In Tow
- Movies Saba Ali Khan Shares A Beautiful Throwback Picture With Kareena Kapoor Khan, Soha Ali Khan And Inaaya Kemmu
- Finance Metal Stocks Are Soaring, Here Are 2 Solid Picks
- News Mucormycosis fungal infection symptoms: All you should know
- Sports Vincy Premier League 2021: Schedule, Teams, Squads, Timing in IST, Live Streaming Info, Key players
- Automobiles CFMoto 650MT BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch: Adventure Motorcycle Pre-Bookings Begin
- Education BITS Pilani Postpones BITSAT 2021 Exam And Extends Application Last Date
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Something so exciting about magazine cover revelations is here! Well, this month, we have the golden opportunity of a Magazine Cover face off. Priyanka Chopra's Vogue India April 2016 Cover versus Maisie Williams' Nylon May 2016 Cover.
Priyanka appeared on the cover of Vogue Indias' April Issue wearing a cashmere pullover and cashmere trousers by Chanel, and she looked all kinds of lovely with Chanel bangles and tousled hair. The theme was 'Priyanka And The Art Of World Domination', and it was a well-deserved theme for Piggy Chops.
Just yesterday, Nylon Magazines' May Issue hit the stands with the "Game Of Thrones" star Maisie Williams on its cover with the identical Chanel cashmere pullover. With the theme 'The Young Hollywood Issue'; and birthday girl Maisie on it with minimal make-up again with tousled hair, the only other difference was that Maisie wore briefs by Aquilano Rimondi and a skirt by Marc Jacobs.
Though Pee Cee may have a home ground and Hollywood advantage, Maisie is Arya Stark from the Game Of Thrones series. We shall leave the decision to you on who wore it better while gracing the cover of the esteemed magazines.