- News Actor Nawazuddin Siddiqui's sister passes away at 26 after long cancer battle
- Movies 'Dabangg 3’ is an all-out Salman Khan film: Prabhu Deva
- Sports Messi hat-trick breaks La Liga record as Barca put five past Mallorca
- Technology Netflix Plans To Invest Rs. 3,000 Crore On Content In India
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Evelyn Sharma might not have garnered much attention from the media but she sure has some sense to dress. Recently, at the launch of La Hair Affaire grand opening in Chembur, Mumbai, Evelyn showed up looking like a doll.
Warning: If you read further, you might discover the ultimate mantra to style your pencil skirts.
While top-notch divas are going gaga over cape jackets and white sneakers, we see Evelyn bringing back the good old pencil skirt. At the event, Evelyn was clad in a chic white sleeveless top with accents at the front. She paired this neat top with a blush pink pencil skirt. And boy, was she lovely!
To maximise the look, she added ankle-straps and kept her hair loose curled. We also spotted a ruby ring on her hand.
In all, we think, Evelyn aced the pencil skirt look. What do you guys think?