- News Terror business as usual at Balakot a year after it was hit
- Sports Bangladesh cricket chief urges Mushfiqur to tour Pakistan
- Finance Sensex Slumps 220 Points As Coronavirus Jitters Continue
- Technology Realme X50 Pro 5G Is India's First Smartphone With ISRO's NaVIC Navigation Support
- Movies Varane Avashyamund Box Office 17 Days Worldwide Collections: Enter The 25-Crore Club!
- Automobiles New 2020 Honda Dio BS6 Launched In Bangalore: Prices Start At Rs 64,584
- Travel 8 Best Summer Beach Destinations In India
- Education Top 20 Universities In Emerging Economies University Rankings 2020
Deepika Padukone knows fully well how to slay with the right dress at the right time. Deepika who recently returned from an international trip, attended the Lux Golden Rose Awards 2016 and it doesn't hurt to say, she slayed like always.
Her choice of gown for the red carpet, as always, was chic and jaw dropping. She picked a satin grey gown from the label Ralph and Russo.
The sweeping-length gown was enhanced with a bralet and thigh-high slit. Deepika finsihed the look with a mid-parted sleek hair and red lipstick.
Deepi was also seen sporting rings and strappy heels. Deepika sure made head turns at the red carpet with her lethal look.