- 15 min ago Kajol's Dupatta Is Sangeet-Perfect And Her Look Test For Tanhaji Has All Our Attention
- 25 min ago Remembering Lala Lajpat Rai On His 155th Birth Anniversary: Lesser Known Facts About Him
- 30 min ago The Forgotten Army Actress Sharvari's Latest Fashion Roundup Is A Must For All The Fashionistas
- 49 min ago 10 Body Scrubs To Get Rid Of Dry Winter Skin
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada Season 7 - Priyanka Shivanna Gets Eliminated
- Technology Future Apple Mac Could Be Built Using Curved Sheet Of Glass
- News Coronavirus scare: Kerala CM writes to PM seeking special flight to airlift stranded Indians
- Automobiles Renault Triber BS6 Models Launched In India Starting At Rs 4.99 Lakh Ex-Showroom
- Sports PBL Season 5: Awadhe Warriors look for their first home win at Premier Badminton League 2020
- Finance ICICI FASTag: How to Buy and Recharge ICICI FASTag?
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Ileana D'Cruz's classy look in DeBelle took the spotlight on the ramp last evening at Lakme Fashion Week Winter/Festive 2017.
An indo-Western look always works on Ileana. And it goes without saying that last evening too, it worked too well on the last day of the grand 5-day long event.
A black off-shoulder gown by DeBelle with her classical jhumkas added more prettiness to the look.
The floral embroidery work was amazingly done and the designer totally stole the credit for the keen handcraft of the showstopper Ileana's attire and all the outfits from her collection.