- News 21-year-old student dies after being hit by train while clicking selfies
- Technology Nokia 9.2 PureView Featuring Snapdragon 865 SoC To Launch In 2020
- Sports Kobe Bryant dead: Nadal and ATP stars mourn passing of Lakers legend
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam Season 2 Update: Double Elimination & Wild Cart Entries This Weekend!
- Automobiles Fiat Stops Production Of 1.3-Litre Multijet Engine: The End Of The Road For India’s Favourite Diesel
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Probably one of the moments when the entire world waited with bated breath for someone to win an Oscar. It was a starry night in Los Angeles and the Dolby Theater was overflooded with top-notch Hollywood stars.
The night went from one Oscar to the other, but the world was desperately waiting for the announcement of that one award, the Academy Award For Best Actor. Julianne Moore walked onto the stage to announce the winner... The faces were dense with agitation and finally, Mrs. Moore said, "And the Oscar goes to... Leonardo Dicaprio."
Everyone in the theater gave a standing ovation to the man who waited years after years for this one thing.
Fans, actors, co-stars cheered and Twitter feeds start posting Leo's images. So today let's take a moment for the man who well-deserved this much awaited moment and listen to him accepting the honour here.
Also, take a look at his best appearances at the Oscars over the years...
A cute little Leo at the Academy Awards 1994 sporting a black tuxedo.
Here he chose to drop the bow tie and embraced the ultra-hot necktie with a black two-piece suit.
Leo is sporting a silk black tie with accentuated blazer hem.
Leo is back to sporting a bow tie and a two-piece black suit.
Nothing changed in two years. Leo is still sporting his 2014s ensemble with a bow tie variation.
Leo won the Academy Awards For The Best Actor for his movie The Revenant.