- Sports India vs West Indies: Shivam Dube slams maiden T20I fifty, Virat Kohli gets lauded for his masterstroke
- News Lata Mangeshkar discharged from hospital, thanks fans for prayers
- Movies Hyderabad Murder Accused Killed In Encounter: Upendra’s Bold Comments Go Viral
- Technology Here's How To Perform Diagnostics Tests On Your Smartphone
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
Kriti Sanon is only a few movies old and has already started getting attention from the fashion world. The tall and beautiful Kriti has earlier walked at Lakme Fashion Week.
Recently, at the Blender's Pride Fashion Tour, Kriti walked for the popular designer Masaba Gupta.
Masaba is known for her contemporary fashion couture. The show stopper dress was modernised Indian lehenga. An off-shoulder blouse with cape sleeves and a sweeping length skirt.
The black ensemble was kept simple and was featured with little detailings. Kriti's hair was gelled heavily and back comber. The look was further amplified with the help of a metallic choker.
Kriti looked stunning without a doubt. Her walk was even mesmerising.
A video posted by Kriti (@kritisanon) on