- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Technology Week 49, 2019 Launch Roundup: Vivo iQOO Neo, Motorola One Hyper, Nokia 2.3, Vivo Y9s And More
- News Amid violence Jharkhand Assembly polls 2nd phase ended with 63.36% voters turnout
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
This weekend saw the third edition of a one of a kind show held in Goa, named Indian Beach Fashion Week. IBFW also happens to be one of Asia's largest Beach Fashion Week that has a parade of ace designer wear, consisting of swim wear, resort wear and beach style clothing.
The fashion week is held at JW Mariott Resort & Spa located in Panaji the capital of Goa. There could possibly be no other place like the worlds favourite beach destination for a show like this one. Along with fashion we see an amalgamation of hair, makup, accessories, music and food all in beach style coming closer together.
This year at IBFW was quite eventful and saw a host of celebrities walking for various designers and taking on the role of show stoppers. Along with that we also saw stunning collections from all our favourite designers. The theme this year also happened to be 'Summer Dive'.
Lets have a look at the most fashionable moments from Indian Beach Fashion Week 2016.
1. Opening Show By Neeta Lulla
Ace Indian designer Neeta Lulla opened the IBFW 2016 at The Goa Museum, with her stunning collection of colour popping outfits with a touch of Indian ethnicity to them.
2. Zarine Khan Was The Showstopper For Sanjuktha Dutta
Designer Sanjukta Dutta's collection of elaborate beach wear with completely Indian roots was brilliantly carried off by actress Zareen Khan at the event.
3. Super Model Deepti Gujral Opens The Show For Anupamaa Dayaal
The Madhumalati collection by Anupamaa Dayal was stunning and the super model Deepti's opening performance for the collection was also mesmerising followed by beautiful looking outfits one after the other.
4.Tanisha Walks The Ramp For Mayyur Girotra
Mayur Girotra's black and white creation was done full justice when Tanisha wore it on the ramp and looked angelic with the black cutwork detailing on the white.
5.Amyra Dastur Walked The Ramp For Sangeeta Sharma
Newbie Amyra looked adorable in this designers whimsical fairytale inspired outfit, and she looked like a princess herself.
6. Divya Khosla Kumar Was The Showstopper For Sukriti & Aakriti
The gota printed lehenga with a western blouse made for the perfect boho bride look and DIvya did not fail to make all our hearts skip a beat as she twirled.
7. Anushka Ranjan Was The Showstopper For HCD Label
Harshita Chatterjee Deshpande dressed actress Anushka in a structured shift dress with a flowy trail. The entire ensemble made the showstopper look more like a greek goddess.
8. Sooraj Pancholi Walked For Anuj Madaan Couture
Designer Anuj Madaan had a complete mens wear collection of designer beach wear, and that alone was great but it got even better when Sooraj walked for the label in a black outfit.
9. Shibani Dandekar Walked For Deme
This popular and beautiful television personality walked the ramp for designer friend Gabriella Demetriades who recently turned designer, the outfits were laid back earthy bikinis with cover-ups and throw-overs to go with.
10. Falguni & Shane Peacock Finale Show
This popular designer duo left everyone amazed and in aww with their beach wear collection ranging from bikinis to over alls, with a twist of earthy shades and Indian prints all over.
Do let us know your take on the IBFW 2016, by commenting below.