Fashion went wrong for many at the 18th Edition of IIFA Weekend and Awards Ceremony. In the bunch of dazzling divas, some very beautiful divas unexpectedly went wrong with their stylings.
We have listed down the actors who disappointed us totally with their looks.
It is weird how she falls under this category every single year. This definitely calls for a good stylist for Neha. Not one or two, but she went wrong with all her looks.
The final day look was a complete blunder where she wore a Hemant and Nandita gown. The floral gown was pretty enough but did not suit Neha at all. It made her look disproportionate and the pressed hair on her forehead was a cherry on the blunder cake.
Yes, we have praised Katrina for looking like a diva on the final day of IIFA but her earlier day's look was not falling well under good styling. She wore a radiant red dress with golden zari works and the attire completely looked like a wedding invitation look. It was not pleasant enough.
Taapsee walked the green carpet on the event's final day in a Steven Khalil attire. The attire was too good but somehow did not serve its purpose. Taapsee managed to look pretty bold but was wrongly styled for an award function.
The attire seemed to be part of a fashion ramp walk and not an award ceremony. She resembled a superhero character.
Keeping Kalki in this category is a shame as she always manages to style in the perfect style of fashion. She started with a good pace but her final look in a pink Gucci gown was such a flop. She looked a misfit and somehow the dress did not act well on her. Sorry, Kalki!
- Deepika Padukone Being Ultra-stylish With Sister Anisha For Vogue BFFs
- Sonakshi Sinha Caught Our Eyes For Her Unique Formal Styling In Vogue BFF
- Neha Dhupia Was Peach-ing Amazingly For Vogue BFFs’ Promo Shoot
- Neha Dhupia Hints On Becoming Cooler With Her Styles For No Filter
- Simple Yet Stylish; Celebs For Manish Malhotra's Closing Show At LFW 2017
- Neha Dhupia And Varun Dhawan Went Cool On The Sets Of No Filter
- IIFA AWARDS: 5 Years Of The Worst Out Of The Worst
- White Overpowered IIFA 2016, What's Next?
- Neha Dhupia With Ranveer Singh Went From Being Goofy To Style Pros
- Bollywood Fashionistas Neha Dhupia And Vidya Balan Are Just Right In Place
- Kareena Kapoor's Red Dress Is The Talk Of The Town
- Gorgeousness At Its Best; Neha Dhupia At Femina Miss India
- Kalki Koechlin Rocked Her Casuals For Thursday's OOTD