- News 19-year-old calls sister's friend to house, allegedly rapes her
- Technology Xiaomi Mi True Wireless Earphones 2S Launch Could Be Imminent
- Sports Khabib scoffs at talk of rematch ahead of 'minor league' McGregor comeback
- Movies Selvaraghavan-SJ Suryah’s ‘Nenjam Marappathillai’ Is Finally Set To Release Soon
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
White on blue is probably the classicist and the most basic fashion fad. If you ever doubt it, just take out your basic white tee or shirt and wear it with your favourite pair of denim.
And it's not just us who feels this way about this decade-long fashion fad. Hollywood divas too cannot get over this fashion trend.
But every fashionista has a style of her own. And that's the point of being a fashion icon. In this piece, we collection some of the best white on blue looks of Hollywood divas. And each one of them has added their own charm to it.
So this summer, bring back that good old white on blue and look like a Hollywood star...
This lookbook has a powerful summery vibe to it. This can be worn casually. Or, for a festival. The sleeveless button down white shirt tucked in blue denim shorts paired with black belt. Classy, isn't it?
So how do you add a chic element to your summer wardrobe? You add a V-neck white tee with your blue knee-length skirt and pair it with a black belt. To pep it up, add a simple tote.
One of our favourite looks by Kendall. A halter neck crop top paired with distressed blue jeans and black loafers. Sporty, on point.
Wear a solid white tee with your basic denim and to amplify the look add a fur jacket. Lively on an instant.
Pair your formal white shirt with your short blue pleated skirt. Add chic heels to go with it.
Looks like this model loves the white on blue fad. Here, she paired a simple white tee with blue distressed jeans. To amp it up, she added a striped long jacket.
Talk about hipster fashion. Pair a white open sleeves top with high waisted flared jeans. 60s fashion decoded.