- 7 hrs ago Diwali 2019: What Are Green Crackers And Why You Should Be Using Them
- 8 hrs ago Milk Allergy: Symptoms, Causes, Risk Factors, Diagnosis And Treatment
- 9 hrs ago What Is Carbon Peel Facial, Its Benefits And How Does It Work
- 9 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan And Rakul Preet Singh Give Us White Outfit Goals For The Upcoming Party
- Movies Gold Awards 2019 Winners Web Series: Sunny Leone, Kunal Jaisingh, Ronit Roy & Others Bag Awards
- News Soubhagya Routray, gets prestigious Doctorate for his 'work' on underprivileged children
- Technology ZTE Blade A7s, ZTE Blade 20 Smart Xiaoxin Edition Unveiled: Price, Specs And More
- Sports India Vs South Africa: Local boy Shahbaz Nadeem replaces injured Kuldeep Yadav for Ranchi Test
- Automobiles Odd-Even Rule Returns To Delhi In November: We Have All The Details
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
- Travel Simple Tips & Tricks For Booking Cheap Flight Tickets In India
- Finance Rules On Vehicle Insurance Claims On Driving Under The Influence Of Alcohol
White on blue is probably the classicist and the most basic fashion fad. If you ever doubt it, just take out your basic white tee or shirt and wear it with your favourite pair of denim.
And it's not just us who feels this way about this decade-long fashion fad. Hollywood divas too cannot get over this fashion trend.
But every fashionista has a style of her own. And that's the point of being a fashion icon. In this piece, we collection some of the best white on blue looks of Hollywood divas. And each one of them has added their own charm to it.
So this summer, bring back that good old white on blue and look like a Hollywood star...
This lookbook has a powerful summery vibe to it. This can be worn casually. Or, for a festival. The sleeveless button down white shirt tucked in blue denim shorts paired with black belt. Classy, isn't it?
So how do you add a chic element to your summer wardrobe? You add a V-neck white tee with your blue knee-length skirt and pair it with a black belt. To pep it up, add a simple tote.
One of our favourite looks by Kendall. A halter neck crop top paired with distressed blue jeans and black loafers. Sporty, on point.
Wear a solid white tee with your basic denim and to amplify the look add a fur jacket. Lively on an instant.
Pair your formal white shirt with your short blue pleated skirt. Add chic heels to go with it.
Looks like this model loves the white on blue fad. Here, she paired a simple white tee with blue distressed jeans. To amp it up, she added a striped long jacket.
Talk about hipster fashion. Pair a white open sleeves top with high waisted flared jeans. 60s fashion decoded.