- just now Exclusive: This Woman Is Shattering Prejudices Against Solo Women Travellers
- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- News WB Guv to visit ailing JU Vice Chancellor today in hospital post heckling incident of Babul Supriyo
- Technology AMD Ryzen Threadripper 3rd Gen CPUs To Launch In November
- Sports PKL 2019 Preview: Gujarat Fortunegiants ready for tough weekend as they take on Jaipur Pink Panthers
- Movies Happy Birthday Kareena Kapoor Khan: Actress Shares A Kiss With Saif To Begin The Celebrations!
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
So what would 2016 fashion summer be like? Will it be drenched in Vibgyor hues, like always? Or, will it get interesting with some dramatic patterns? We are thinking just like you are. So many plans for summer, isn't it?
Shop this and that and this... the list is never ending. But have you thought what might trend this summer? You end up loading your closet with the things you won't even require. But let's take a pause here and introspect about what's going to be the fashion of summer 2016?
Well, according to our research, we think you'll need a lot of botanical prints. This Victorian era design is going to make a comeback this summer. It is sensual, flirty and mostly chic. Imagine running around in a beautiful floral skirt at the beach? How lovely!
So this Victorian print has a lot to work with. The question is how do we fit it in our closet? And most importantly, how to wear botanical prints? We might have worn one or two floral dresses during winters and just like that will wear a few more in summers. Well, don't be so boring. Play with this beautiful motif that flirts with your bare shoulders.
There are ample of reasons and ways that you can wear this print, and we have concluded to the best 8 reasons to wear botanical print this summer. So go for shopping later, first have scroll through our gallery below:
The Coat Dress
Don't be mundane with flirty floral frills and flared floral empire dress. Go for a change, go for a coat dress and show them who rules this print.
Go for a top-to-toe botanical print outfit. Take a top and add a matching print bottom. Interesting, innit?
The Floral Pants
Not a dress person? No problem. Go for botanical print pants. Add a solid colour t-shirt as shown in the picture. Also, black works with every print.
The Floral Jumpsuit
Love wearing jumpsuit? Well, summer is here. Flirt around in a jumpsuit that sparks out your love for roses.
Floral Pleated Skirt
Add a variation. Wear a beautiful floral print skirt and pair them with some gorgeous sandals.
Oscar De La Renta Dress
Still looking for reason to wear this print? Well, look at these ladies wearing the designer Oscar De La Renta botanical print dress.
The Silk Spaghetti Dress
Still need more reasons? Go for a flirty spaghetti floral print dress. If it's silk then even better.
If you don't like to flaunt your legs, then flaunt your knees. Go for a mid-calf botanical dress and rock your summers.
So are you ready to rock the Victorian botanical print this summer?