- 6 hrs ago Easy Skincare Tips for College Students
- 6 hrs ago Discounts On Vitamin Supplements For Good Health And Improved Immunity: Get Up To 60% Off
- 7 hrs ago Shake It Up! Protein Powder Sale On Amazon: Upto 50% Off On Best Sellers
- 7 hrs ago 7 Signs That Show Your Partner May Be Using You In A Relationship
- News CUET UG 2022: Exam cancelled in 13 centres, check new dates here
- Finance DoT Receives Upfront Payment Of Rs. 17,876 Cr. For 5G Spectrum Won By Telecom Operators
- Sports England vs South Africa: Visitors dominate rain-affected first day at Lord's; Kagiso Rabada shines
- Travel Krishna Janmashtami 2022: Famous Lord Krishna Temples in India
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada OTT: Arjun Ramesh & Roopesh Shetty Get Into A Fight After The Latter Threw Food In Dustbin
- Education Download SSC CHSL 2021 Tier 1 final answer key and know the marks secured in the exam!
- Automobiles BMW Motorrad Launches Its New Touring Range In India, Prices Start At Rs 23.95 Lakh
- Technology How To Post Your Instagram Reels On Facebook To Gain More Views
The 77th edition of Golden Globes 2020 Awards, which is the most-anticipated award function of the year is here and it was a star-studded event. It featured many stars showcasing their glamour on the red carpet. From vibrant colours to unique designs, the stars added grace to the occasion. If you haven't seen yet, we are here with some of the best-dressed celebrities from the award function. Take a look.
The Friends actress gave us major fashion goals by wearing a strapless black ball gown. The Dior Haute Couture gown had ruffles on the bodice. Jennifer Aniston's makeup was minimal and she wore a diamond-studded necklace and a stunning ring in her left finger.
Priyanka Chopra Jonas
Priyanka Chopra looked gorgeous in her pink off-shoulder gown that had a long trail. The Quantico actress completed her look with a diamond necklace. The side-parted tresses and red lip shade upped her look.
Margot Robbie rocked her red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 by wearing a strapless metallic multicolour Chanel top that was marked by a slit. The skirt also featured pockets and the Suicide Squad actress was seen carrying her look with ease.
The Black Widow star made her entry at the Golden Globes 2020 in her red plunging gown with a bow and a long trail. The 35-year-old actress pulled back her tresses into a sleek bun. The beautiful diamond necklace and earrings spruced up her look.
The Moulin Rouge! actress rocked the red carpet look at the Golden Globes 2020 in a strapless thigh high-slit red gown. The pleated bodice detailing on her dress made her look elegant. The red lip shade and golden chandelier earrings completed her look.
Taylor Swift looked beautiful in her floral ball gown with a plunging neckline and we were totally in love with her look. The navy blue gown had yellow floral accents on it and a cut-out at the centre, which was totally eye-catching. She accentuated her look with matching jewellery and minimal makeup.
Walk The Line actress amazed us with her one shoulder white gown. The asymmetric gown was designed by Roland Mouret. She accentuated her look with diamond studded earrings and bracelet.
Renee Zellweger looked fresh in her strapless thigh-high blue gown with natural makeup look. The matching blue pumps and the delicate golden cuff on her wrist completed her look.
Saoirse Ronan looked elegant in her high slit slinky silver dress. The Way Back actress kept her look minimal with side-parted tresses and silver stilettos. She looked simple and glamourous at the same time.
Jane Levy wowed us with her strapless body hugging baby-pink gown. The gown had red and pink prints on it, which made her look amazing. She carried a deep red clutch that went well with her look. The side-parted tresses with red lip shade completed her look.
So, whose attire and look did you like the most? Let us know that in the comment section.
- bollywood wardrobeGrammy Awards 2020 Or Golden Globes: Priyanka And Nick Looked Better At Which Event?
- fashion trendsGolden Globes 2020: From Priyanka-Nick to Ellen And Portia, Couples Who Gave Us Major Fashion Goals!
- women fashionGlobes Globes 2020: Best Beauty Looks From The Dazzling Award Show
- women fashionGolden Globes 2020: Jennifer Lopez Owns The Red Carpet In A Braided Bun
- bollywood wardrobeMalaika Arora’s Sparkling Gown Ideal For Red Carpet Events; Her Jewellery Game Is Minimal Too!
- bollywood wardrobeBhumi Pednekar And Neha Sharma Ace Stay-At-Home Fashion In Their Printed Dresses, Whose Dress Is Prettier?
- hair careBAFTA 2021: Step-By-Step Guide To Get Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Spectacular Bubble Braid Hairstyle
- bollywood wardrobeFilmfare Awards: Nora Fatehi And Urvashi Rautela Stun Us With Their Stunning Looks In Glittering Gowns
- bollywood wardrobeNushrat Bharucha And Amruta Khanvilkar Look Red Carpet-Ready In Their Black Slit Gown, Who Slayed Better?
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI X LFW: Kiara Advani And Kartik Aaryan Set The Ramp On Fire In Manish Malhotra’s Fascinating Outfits
- menFemina Miss India 2020: Aparshakti Khurana Or Pulkit Samrat, Whose Stylish And Dapper Look Did You Like More?
- bollywood wardrobeFemina Miss India 2020: Chitrangada Singh Blossoms Like A Sunflower In Her Mustard Yellow Flared Gown