- 14 hrs ago World Osteoporosis Day 2019: Date, Theme And History
- 17 hrs ago Bacterial Vaginosis: Causes, Symptoms, Risk Factors, Diagnosis, Treatment & Prevention
- 18 hrs ago So, Here Are Some Bollywood Fashion Scoops Of The Day For Outfits Inspiration
- 18 hrs ago 7 Sweet And Adorable Things Siblings Do ForEach Other While Growing Up
- Finance 4 High Interest Rate Fixed Deposits You Can Buy Online
- Sports Murray and Wawrinka to meet in Antwerp final
- News In Nagpur south west, it's battle between CM Fadnavis, ex-BJP leader Deshmukh
- Technology Week 42, 2019 Launch Roundup: Google Pixel 4, 4 XL, Nokia 110, Redmi Note 8, Realme X2 Pro And More
- Movies Bigg Boss 13 Elimination: Shocking! Mahira Sharma Safe; Abu Or Dey - Who Might Get Evicted?
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco Becomes Safer: Receives A Price Increase
- Travel 8 Amazing and Affordable Winter Vacation Destinations In India
- Education 5 Things Students Should Know About MHRD Internship Scheme
The spectacular night of Golden Globe awards witnessed the brilliance of fashion. Every celebrity acing the other. Even the eccentric ones mellowed down and chose a 60s style trend. Yes, we are talking about Lady Gaga who is known for her quirky and startling red carpet outfits.
At the Golden Globes, Lady Gaga was wearing an off-shoulder black velvet Versace gown -- a true hourglass, indeed. She opted for the Marilyn Monroe's hairdo.
Competing with the same fabric, we had another star who wore the black velvet for the event and it was none other than the Spiderman starrer Kirsten Dunst. Kirsten wore a smoking hot black velvet gown by Valentino. The plunging neckline was quite a show and let's not forget the neat horizontal straps. Kirsten mid-parted her hair and paired the look with studded earrings
Now it is for you to decide who aced the black velvet style. Is it Lady Gaga for looking normal, for once? Or, Kirsten Dunst for showing off the flat stomach?
Too hard to pick, innit? We know.
For more updates on Golden Globes 2016 outfits, click here.