- Movies Sudeep Refused To Get Paid For Pailwaan; Director Krishna Reveals The Actual Reason
- News Kulbhushan Jadhav verdict: What ICJ ruled in India’s favour and what it did not
- Sports Bengaluru FC sign Spanish forward Manuel Onwu
- Automobiles Ducati Partners With North Star Automotive — Aiming Maximum Presence In India
- Technology Vivo V1916A Clears 3C Certification- Expected To Come With 5G Support, 44W Fast Charger
- Finance What Are Dynamic Bond Funds?
- Education ICAI CPT June Result 2019 To Be Released On July 18
- Travel 5 Ideal Weekend Getaways in Chandigarh
The spectacular night of Golden Globe awards witnessed the brilliance of fashion. Every celebrity acing the other. Even the eccentric ones mellowed down and chose a 60s style trend. Yes, we are talking about Lady Gaga who is known for her quirky and startling red carpet outfits.
At the Golden Globes, Lady Gaga was wearing an off-shoulder black velvet Versace gown -- a true hourglass, indeed. She opted for the Marilyn Monroe's hairdo.
Competing with the same fabric, we had another star who wore the black velvet for the event and it was none other than the Spiderman starrer Kirsten Dunst. Kirsten wore a smoking hot black velvet gown by Valentino. The plunging neckline was quite a show and let's not forget the neat horizontal straps. Kirsten mid-parted her hair and paired the look with studded earrings
Now it is for you to decide who aced the black velvet style. Is it Lady Gaga for looking normal, for once? Or, Kirsten Dunst for showing off the flat stomach?
Too hard to pick, innit? We know.
For more updates on Golden Globes 2016 outfits, click here.