- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope: 18 January 2020
- 11 hrs ago What Causes Vitamin B12 Deficiency And How To Treat It
- 12 hrs ago Common Myths And Its Facts About Diabetes
- 14 hrs ago 10 Effective Natural Remedies For Treating Ear Pimples
- News Mother beaten to death by daughter's alleged molesters
- Finance Markets May Trend Higher In The Coming Week
- Technology Blaupunkt Launches BTW Pro Truly Wireless Earbuds For Rs. 6,999 In India
- Sports Fowler shares lead as Finau fires 62 in California
- Movies Sarileru Neekevvaru Day 7 Box Office Collections: First Telugu Film To Cross 100 Crore In 2020!
- Automobiles MG Will Showcase A Total Of 14 Models At The 2020 Auto Expo: Future Of Mobility
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
Femina Miss India declared its finalists' list last night at the Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. The crowning ceremony of this year's Miss India took place with a grand finish.
Prominent celebrities were part of the judges' panel and they crowned the winners of the event. Manushi Chellar from Haryana won the honourable crown of Miss India World.
Following the winner, Sana Dua from Kashmir took the position of the first runner-up and Priyanka Kumari from Bihar received the second runners-up position.
Apart from the contestants, the panellists were rocking their looks at the event.
Bipasha In Bumgarner
Among the jury members was Bipasha Basu who looked grand wearing a Mark Bumgarner gown and paired it up with pump heels.
Ileana in Rutu Neeva
Ileana D'cruz steamed the panel section in her crimson Rutu Neeva gown. She certainly looked like a diva.
Apart from the two divas, Stephanie Del Valle, Miss World 2016 was present among the judges along with Vidyut Jamwal, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Kapoor and Manish Malhotra.
Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh added colours to the event with their anchoring.