- 8 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 10 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 10 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- 11 hrs ago Saif Ali Khan And Soha Ali Khan Inspire Us To Wear Understated Outfits This Durga Puja
- News "Howdy Houston!" says Modi on arrival for a week-long US visit
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Technology Common 4G LTE Problems and Fixes
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
Femina Miss India declared its finalists' list last night at the Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. The crowning ceremony of this year's Miss India took place with a grand finish.
Prominent celebrities were part of the judges' panel and they crowned the winners of the event. Manushi Chellar from Haryana won the honourable crown of Miss India World.
Following the winner, Sana Dua from Kashmir took the position of the first runner-up and Priyanka Kumari from Bihar received the second runners-up position.
Apart from the contestants, the panellists were rocking their looks at the event.
Bipasha In Bumgarner
Among the jury members was Bipasha Basu who looked grand wearing a Mark Bumgarner gown and paired it up with pump heels.
Ileana in Rutu Neeva
Ileana D'cruz steamed the panel section in her crimson Rutu Neeva gown. She certainly looked like a diva.
Apart from the two divas, Stephanie Del Valle, Miss World 2016 was present among the judges along with Vidyut Jamwal, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Kapoor and Manish Malhotra.
Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh added colours to the event with their anchoring.