- 8 hrs ago 6 Ways In Which You Can Encourage Your Baby To Crawl
- 9 hrs ago Karisma Kapoor Looks Elegant In Her Vibrant Yet Understated Suit
- 9 hrs ago Looking After Your Children Is Necessary, But Mothers Should Have Their ‘Me Time’ First
- 9 hrs ago Kalki Koechlin's Traditional Outfits Are Perfect For Women Who Are Fabric Connoisseurs
- Sports Dominika Cibulkova retires aged 30
- Movies Latest TRP Ratings: Choti Sarrdaarni Slips To 2nd Spot; Yehh Jadu Hai Jinn Ka Witnesses Jump
- News Will work to form govt in Maharashtra, won’t reveal numbers now: Narayan Rane
- Technology Samsung Galaxy A51 Renders Leak: Punch-Hole Design, Quad Rear Cameras Hinted
- Travel Mandi – An Unexplored Gem Of India
- Automobiles Hyundai Confirms New Compact Sedan To Be Called Aura
- Finance India’s Q2 GDP Growth May Be At 4.2%: SBI Report
- Education National Education Day: Why It Is Celebrated On Maulana Abul Kalam Azad Birthday
Femina Miss India declared its finalists' list last night at the Yash Raj Studio in Mumbai. The crowning ceremony of this year's Miss India took place with a grand finish.
Prominent celebrities were part of the judges' panel and they crowned the winners of the event. Manushi Chellar from Haryana won the honourable crown of Miss India World.
Following the winner, Sana Dua from Kashmir took the position of the first runner-up and Priyanka Kumari from Bihar received the second runners-up position.
Apart from the contestants, the panellists were rocking their looks at the event.
Bipasha In Bumgarner
Among the jury members was Bipasha Basu who looked grand wearing a Mark Bumgarner gown and paired it up with pump heels.
Ileana in Rutu Neeva
Ileana D'cruz steamed the panel section in her crimson Rutu Neeva gown. She certainly looked like a diva.
Apart from the two divas, Stephanie Del Valle, Miss World 2016 was present among the judges along with Vidyut Jamwal, Arjun Rampal, Abhishek Kapoor and Manish Malhotra.
Karan Johar and Riteish Deshmukh added colours to the event with their anchoring.