- 1 hr ago Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- 4 hrs ago What Is Psychedelic Therapy? Benefits And Risks Of The Future Of Mental Health Treatment
- 5 hrs ago On Kareena Kapoor Khan’s Birthday, Her Fashion From Movies Including Jab We Met And Omkara
- 9 hrs ago Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Sports Delhi’s Rohit Mor stuns Hussamuddin, clinches gold at 5th Elite Men’s National Boxing Championships
- Movies Pratik Gandhi On Why He Chose Bhavai Script
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- News Narendra Modi, French President Macron discuss Indo-Pacific cooperation, Afghanistan crisis
- Automobiles New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
- Finance Pension Alert: Dearness Relief For These CPF Beneficiaries Hiked To 356% Of Basic Ex-Gratia
Sophie Turner was a treat to the eyes in her Louis Vuitton gown. The Game Of Thrones star looked quite upbeat and edgy in her low-cut gown.
Sophie was with her co-star Masie Williams. Masie picked a simple yellow gown for the red carpet.
Sophie is known for making bold statements and this look sums it up right. Sophie arrived at the Beverly Hills Hilton hotel in a low-cut cream and black gown. The dress had sheer detailings and was rather revealing.
The padded white shoulder framed Sophie's delicate figure. She wore her blonde locks open and side-parted.
She complemented her edgy look with smokey eye makeup, dark brows and natural lips. The loobook maybe too edgy but Sophie wore it well.
She picked black strappy to match the look.