- 35 min ago Kriti Sanon's Sister Nupur Sanon's Attire Is For Ladies Who Want To Keep It Elaborate Yet Simple
- 1 hr ago Housefull 4 Actress Pooja Hegde Walks The Ramp For Manish Malhotra In A Floral Lehenga
- 3 hrs ago 6 Impressive Health Benefits Of Buckwheat Tea
- 4 hrs ago Katy Perry Party: Alia Bhatt, Anushka Sharma And Ananya Panday Give Ultimate Party Wear Goals!
- Movies Deepika Padukone And Ranveer Singh Visit Golden Temple With Their Families PICS
- Technology Vivo Y19 Launched In India For Rs. 13,990: Triple Rear Cameras, 5000mAh Battery And More
- News 3 arrested in Udupi after tension sparks taking selfie with photo of deity
- Finance Gold Softens In Price As US-China Close To Reach A Deal
- Sports India Women Vs West Indies: Jemimah stars as India win 3rd T20I by 7 wickets, seal series
- Automobiles Jawa Perak Launched In India At Rs 1.94 Lakh: New Bobber-Style Jawa To Rival RE Classic 350
- Travel 6 Things To Consider Before Choosing An Ideal Holiday Destination
- Education Delhi Nursery Admission 2020-21: Explore Admission Schedule And Registration Details
Tired of wearing the same old-fashioned formals for office? Formals are really cliched and these days offices too allow semi-formals, provided that it does not violate the decorum of the workplace.
Semi formals. Yes, a perfect replacement for boring formals and even our Bollywood celebs have shown it how.
Semi-formals are a perfect balance between boring formals and outdoor dresses. This section of outfits is fit to be worn, both outdoors and in offices. We have selected some of the celebrities' wardrobe collection from which you can make your choice.
Alike Urvashi Rautella, you can also look bold and classy with a pair of high-waist pants and a tucked in top. If you get a corset belt, it will be a cherry on the cake. Of course, we are not telling you to choose that off-shoulder top for office. Additionally, these pants can easily hide the paunch you proudly possess. These pants can be beneficial for people with short height too; it does make you look taller.
Little Black Dresses, aka LBDs have always been firing up parties but a little touch of formals would make them a great wear for office, provided that those are not too short to break office etiquettes. Just look at Aliah and how smartly she carries it off.
We can vouch and tell you that these pants do wonders at work places. They look like formal trousers with a little bit of cool touch to them. Sometimes, they also come with bow belts and they are amazing. Like in this picture, you can wear it with a collared or without-collar shirt like Kajol. Best for you would be to choose a crop shirt. They are totally in and work wonders with these pants.
A-Lined Maxi Dresses
Do we really need to tell you how big a fashionista Deepika Padukone is? An A-line dress like the one she is wearing can be a perfect semi-formal wear. These dresses can make anyone look classy and at the same time too cool to carry.
These things called Culottes, worn by Parineeti Chopra in the image, are similar to capris, but also a form of palazzo. These are three-fourth in length and anyone can carry these with too much smartness and elegance. A perfect office wear, we say. You can wear it with either a skin-fit or loose top, keeping in mind that it does not look abrupt according to your shape.
These outfits can simply become your best friends for the weekdays as you do not have to worry about your office parties scheduled post your office hours. You can look party-fit even in these outfits.