- 20 min ago What Is Congenital Melanocytic Nevus, A Rare Birthmark? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- 4 hrs ago You Can Be Who You Want To Be: 16-YO School Boy Wears Red Ballgown To Prom, Delighted Twitterati Reacts
- 7 hrs ago Gap Between Second And Precaution Dose Of Covid-19 Vaccine Reduced To 6 Months
- 8 hrs ago Guru Purnima 2022 Trigrahi Yog In Gemini, These Zodiac Signs Will Get Benefits
- Sports Wimbledon 2022: Ons Jabeur creates history, becomes first Arab/African player to enter a Grand Slam final
- Movies TRP Toppers Online: Anupamaa Bags 1st Place; Imlie Witnesses A BIG Jump
- News India elected to UNESCO's Intergovernmental Committee on ICH for 4 years
- Finance 3 Gas Stocks To Buy As Suggested By Sharekhan, Gain Upto Aggressive 57% Return
- Technology Xiaomi India 8th Anniversary Sale: Up To 60 Percent Of On Select Xiaomi And Redmi Smartphones
- Automobiles Hyundai Release New Teaser Video Of The Upcoming Tucson SUV
- Education SSC CGL Tier II And Tier III 2022 Dates Announced, Check SSCL CGL Exam 2022 Dates On ssc.nic.in
- Travel Kalahari Desert: Nature's Timeless Masterpieces
The next season of the FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week (LFW) will be held on ground in Mumbai from October 12-16, 2022, the organisers announced on May 16. The fashion week is a collaboration between LFW - jointly organised by Lakmé & RISE Worldwide - and Fashion Design Council of India (FDCI).
Earlier (in March 2022), the fashion gala was hosted for the first time in New Delhi as opposed to its traditional location Mumbai, keeping in mind safety measures and regulations.
Sunil Sethi, Chairman, FDCI, said he is looking forward to the upcoming edition. "The return to a physical format of the FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week in Delhi was a welcome change after the hybrid editions of the past two years. It gave the designers the chance to showcase their creativity up close and personal with the audience. With the same energy from the success of the previous season, we are happy to announce that the event will be back for its next physical showcase in the month of October. Keeping the spirit of the collaboration between FDCI and Lakmé Fashion Week, we are very excited to bring the event to Mumbai. This edition, like the previous ones, will continue to transcend geographical boundaries and welcome a mix of designers from across the country," Sethi said in a statement.
Sumati Mattu, Head of Innovations at Lakmé, said the fashion extravaganza has always fostered a community that drives forward innovation as well as growth and the upcoming season is sure to set new benchmarks.
"The March 2022 fully physical edition of FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week was a showcase of Lakmé, RISE and FDCI's grit and determination to help the beauty and fashion community navigate through the new normal, put their best foot forward. We are extremely pleased to announce the return of the next edition of the event in Mumbai, after a glorious showcase in New Delhi..." Mattu added.
According to Jaspreet Chandok, Head of RISE Fashion & Lifestyle, the team received "tremendous appreciation and support" from the industry for bringing back the fully physical edition of the FDCI X Lakmé Fashion Week in March in New Delhi.
"Having said that, we are already focused on putting together an even stronger line-up for the next edition of the event, that will be held in Mumbai in October 2022. Much like the previous season, the upcoming edition will bring together the best of the physical and digital worlds, giving various stakeholders across the fashion community a world-class platform to showcase their creativity. We look forward to sharing more details about our plans for the upcoming edition, soon," Chandok said.
The fashion week was held in a hybrid format for the last two editions (2021) amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
- bollywood wardrobeDivya Khosla Kumar Slays As The Showstopper At Lakme Fashion Week 2022
- fashion trendsFDCI x Lakmé Fashion Week To Be Held In Delhi For The First Time In March 2022 In Physical Format
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI x LFW 2021: Kareena Kapoor Khan Flaunts An Environment-Conscious Gown; Find Out About Her Makeup Too!
- fashion trendsFDCI x LFW 2021: Naushad Ali Makes Chettinad Checks Relevant And Mainstream; The Best Edit Of Day One
- bollywood wardrobeKareena Kapoor Khan To Be The Showstopper For Gaurav Gupta At 2021 Lakmé Absolute Grand Finale
- hair careFDCI X LFW: Top 3 Hairstyles To Steal From From The Fashion Week
- fashion trendsFDCI x LFW: The Unique Voice That Is Limerick By Abirr n’ Nanki
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI X LFW: Kiara Advani And Kartik Aaryan Set The Ramp On Fire In Manish Malhotra’s Fascinating Outfits
- bollywood wardrobeFDCI X LFW: Hina Khan Owns The Red Carpet In Manish Malhotra’s Exquisite Pastel Lehenga
- fashion trendsFDCI x LFW: Goa-Based Bandit Shows Tarpaulin In A New Light; Bags The Winning Spot!
- fashion trendsFDCI x LFW: Anamika Khanna Serves Us A Stunning Collection But The Movie Lacks Flow And Warmth
- fashion trendsWomen’s Day 2021: Karishma Shahani Khan Speaks About Her Label, Responsible Fashion, And Digital Fashion Week