- Technology Upcoming Vivo Smartphones Highly Anticipated To Launch in 2020
- News Jharkhand Assembly Election LIVE: Stage set for third phase polling today
- Movies Chhapaak: Aamir Khan And Alia Bhatt Are Moved By The Trailer Of Deepika Padukone’s Film
- Sports India Vs West Indies: Records created in Wankhede T20I; Virat Kohli, Rohit Sharma touch milestones
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Falguni Shane Peacock makes a comeback at Lakme Fashion Week S/R 2017 and wows everyone with their beguiling collection.
This collection is not for faint hearts. The designers have amplified the look and vibe of the entire stage. The collection is surreal. Will this collection, the designers bags their number on the list of top designers in the country.
Some of the ensembles will remind you of last year's Gucci collection. Bipasha Basu turned the showstopper for the label. This show is for all the party lovers out there. It's all about glitz and glamour and a lot of bling...
Bipasha Basu, The Muse
The actress walked the ramp for the label looking absolutely stunning in this shimmery dress with goth makeup.
The Surreal Sheer
Brilliant craftsmanship! An example of fashion being magic.
Deep Wine Red
Goths never got a sexy wardrobe like this...
Frills & Chiffon
How about we talk about partywears?
Wow! Just Wow!
Beige and green never looked so good.
Magical, Isn't It?
Nude dresses? Bring it on!
Shimmer! Shimmer! All The Way!
We cannot get enough of this.
Can This Be More Delightful?
This show cannot get any better.
Just look at this showstopper dress.