- 4 hrs ago Sonakshi Sinha, Karisma Kapoor, And Other Divas Flaunt Party Outfits At This Party
- 5 hrs ago On Zeenat Aman's Birthday, The Actress Whose Fashion Was Beyond The Conformist Narrative
- 6 hrs ago Copaiba Oil: Health Benefits, Risks And How To Use
- 6 hrs ago Urvashi Rautela's Perfect Glossy Pout And Pretty Half Updo Hairstyle Are Something You Can't Miss
- Sports Bangladesh bans Shahadat Hossain for five years for assault
- Technology 99% of Xiaomi Smartphones Sold In India Are Made In The Country
- News Pak court to announce judgement in treason case against Pervez Musharraf on Nov 28
- Movies Sushmita Sen Birthday Special: 4 Factors That Prove The Former Miss Universe Is A Superwoman!
- Automobiles MotoGP Repsol Honda Team Signs Alex Marquez For 2020 Season: Will Race With Marc Marquez
- Travel Overtourism – Why It Matters, The Destinations Affected And How To Combat It
- Finance Job Creation Growth In India Slowed Down In Last 2 Years: CARE Ratings
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
One of the biggest bashes of Bollywood, the IIFA Awards ceremony will take place this weekend and we have all the celebrities packing their bags for the occasion which is to take place in New York City this year.
Some celebrities have already packed their bags and have headed towards New York City.
We saw some of them recently at the airport and what we decoded was that the celebrities are already on their toes to rock the event with their styles. Their airport looks while they headed towards the grand event speak a lot of what is yet to come.
We picked up some of the celebrities who looked their best at the airport. The whole IIFA travel game was of camouflages to sexy bags.
Alia is a complete fashionista and we have already said that before. For her journey to IIFA, she wore a black dress, topping it with a camouflage printed trench jacket. The jacket had embroidered patches to make the look cooler. She wore a pair of black sneakers with the dress and nothing else could have looked cooler. Carrying a red Louis Vuitton vanity bag, she completely killed it.
Karan Johar was the coolest stud among all as he headed over to the event in style. He sported a black tee, black trousers and black boots, putting on a red trench coat and carrying a cat labelled Gucci handbag. His pair of shades were also very sexy. Such swag alert!
Shahid Kapoor And Mira Kapoor
Shahid and Mira were seen crossing the airport arena while heading on towards New York. Shahid carried a casual look with a tee, jeans and a jacket while embracing the sleeping baby Misha in his arms.
Mira flaunted her sexy camouflage printed jacket with multi-hued bars printed on it. She wore it with a pair of jeans and totally rocked it.
Disha flaunted a casual and cool look, sporting it with a grey tee and blue ripped jeans, topping it with a parrot green jacket. She wore the outfit with a pair of white sneakers and carried a clutch bag which was very pretty and too cute to be left unnoticed.
Ibrahim And Sara Ali Khan
The siblings from the Pataudi family were rocking it with their looks. Ibrahim sported a cool camouflage printed jacket from Nike and GAP pants, wearing the pair with Nike sneakers. He looked uber cool while his elder sister Sara too followed his steps.
She looked stunning in a casual black tee, blue ripped jeans and white jacket. She carried a tan duffle bag and wore black slip-ons with the look.
Urvashi went all flairy with the ruffled pink dress. The neon pink was too bright as we spotted her and suited her too well. The spaghetti strapped ruffled dress with the strapped flats looked quite good. Yes, we noticed the shades she wore at night. She flopped there.
Aditi Rao Hydari
Aditi sported a cool girl look in the grey dungaree jumpsuit and those white sneakers. We prefer jumpsuits to be a good travel attire option, as per style or comfort options and Aditi carried it like a pro. She wore a pair of the ever-cool white sneakers and took a maroon shoulder bag. We are not so happy with the bag colour though.
Kriti looked too pretty while she was about to board her flight for IIFA. She wore a black dress and a moss green jacket, wearing the attire with a pair of metallic silver canvas shoes. She wore the look with lots of swag and totally rocked it. She carried a black and red handbag and wore a pair of wide shades with the look. We feel, the only thing to be avoided was the red colour in the bag.
They have set off on their journey and their initial style journey to IIFA is already showing its colours. Looking at the prelims, there is no doubt that the IIFA night is going to be large enough, filled with glamour and style and we have to wait more to see all of it.