- Technology Head Injuries Have Spiked After Apple Launched Its iPhone: Researchers
- News Odisha OSSTET 2019: Eligibility criteria
- Movies Sargun Mehta Wishes Hubby Ravi Dubey On Their 6th Wedding Anniversary With A Sweet Message
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Manchester United: Rashford and Martial land big win for Solskjaer
- Automobiles KTM 790 Adventure Showcased At India Bike Week Ahead Of 2020 Launch
- Finance Now 5,500 Railway Stations Have Free WiFi
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
- Travel A Brief Travel Guide For Solo Travellers To Conquer South India
The La La Land star, Emma Stone, once again ruled the red carpet like it's no big deal. The effortlessly chic Emma turned heads in a gold Givenchy piece.
This year, Emma's wardrobe has stunned us, in a good way. Since her Golden Globes' appearance, we have been looking forward to her Oscar red carpet moment. It doesn't hurt to say that she did not disappoint us.
She looked like an Oscar statue herself in this golden Givenchy piece. The fringe skirt looked surreal as Emma floated away on the red carpet.
The sweetheart neckline spaghetti strap gown is featured with intricate design details. The gown ends with a fringe skirt. The pattern of the gown looks straight but as Emma walk, the skirt adds curves to the ensemble.
Emma added Tiffany's jewellery to this perfect look. Adding soft curls to this look, Emma ket her hair side-swept.
She looked lovely finishing the look with a bright red lipstick.