- 28 min ago Does Eating Too Much Sugar Cause Diabetes?
- 42 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Radhika Apte Brings Out Her Inner Spunk With This Bold Jumpsuit
- 50 min ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Katrina Kaif Dazzles In Maroon Make-up Look; Get This Look Here
- 1 hr ago IIFA Rocks 2019: Rakul Preet Singh Gives Us A Golden Fashion Moment With Her Boss Lady Attire
- Automobiles Mahindra Alturas G4 BS-VI Spied Testing In India Ahead Of Launch: Spy Pics & Other Details
- Finance RBI Expands Bill Categories In Bharat Bill Payment System
- Technology Xiaomi Mi Smart Water Purifier Launched For Rs. 11,999: Features, Specifications, And More
- News Delhi HC transfers all Aircel-Maxis scam cases involving Chidambarams to Special judge Ajay Kr Kuhar
- Movies Bigil To Release On October 27: Will Vijay Starrer Face A Nerkonda Paarvai-Like Problem?
- Sports Messi eyes Raul record, Mane out to go level with Drogba - Champions League in Opta numbers
- Education AP Grama Sachivalayam Result 2019 Likely To Be Declared Soon
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
The La La Land star, Emma Stone, once again ruled the red carpet like it's no big deal. The effortlessly chic Emma turned heads in a gold Givenchy piece.
This year, Emma's wardrobe has stunned us, in a good way. Since her Golden Globes' appearance, we have been looking forward to her Oscar red carpet moment. It doesn't hurt to say that she did not disappoint us.
She looked like an Oscar statue herself in this golden Givenchy piece. The fringe skirt looked surreal as Emma floated away on the red carpet.
The sweetheart neckline spaghetti strap gown is featured with intricate design details. The gown ends with a fringe skirt. The pattern of the gown looks straight but as Emma walk, the skirt adds curves to the ensemble.
Emma added Tiffany's jewellery to this perfect look. Adding soft curls to this look, Emma ket her hair side-swept.
She looked lovely finishing the look with a bright red lipstick.