- 39 min ago Viral Video Of Pigeons Wearing Hats In Las Vegas Got Twitterati Explode With Reactions
- 1 hr ago Scientists Develop Carbon Dioxide Eating Bacteria, A New Hope For Climate Emergency?
- 3 hrs ago Here Is How You Can Recreate Priyanka Chopra’s Glam And Bold Make-up Look
- 3 hrs ago Indian-Origin Scientist Finds A Way To Fix Leaky Gut By Dead Probiotics
- Movies Alia Bhatt Beats Deepika Padukone, Named The Sexiest Asian Woman Of 2019
- Technology Xiaomi Launches Gigabee Smart Walkie-Talkie: Price And Features
- Sports Is Rishabh Pant dating Urvashi Rautela? India cricketer goes out with Bollywood actress for late-night dinner in Mumbai
- News CAB Protests: Mobile internet, messaging services withdrawn in Meghalaya
- Automobiles Maserati Levante, Ghibli & Quattroporte Launched With V6 Petrol Engines
- Finance Retail Inflation Spikes In November To 5.54% On Costly Food Items
- Travel 10 Beaches To Enjoy A Sunny Christmas With Your Family!
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
Emma Stone walked the red carpet of BAFTA with a shiny trail. The actress who won the best actress award for her film La La Land had her fashion on point (in every way) on the red carpet.
Emma is on the A-list of Hollywood fashionistas and she keeps her fashion game on. For the night, the actress picked a plunging neckline grey gown.
The gown was embellished twinkly thread work. A classic midi dress paired with matching pants.
The wow factor was the intricate blingy affair on the dress. Emma amplified the look by pairing the dress with a pair of silver heels.
She wore her hair side-parted and sleek. She was also sporting a bit of jewellery: earrings, rings and a beaded anklet. Emma looked like a goddess while delivering her acceptance speech.
She was breathtaking.