- News PMC Bank depositors protest outside Matoshree; CM Uddhav Thackeray assures all help
- Movies Salman Khan Reveals ‘Dabangg 4’ Has Already Fallen In Place
- Technology How To Access The New Windows 10 File Explorer
- Sports Doncic expected to miss Bucks clash with ankle sprain
- Automobiles Volvo XC40 T4 R-Design Petrol Launched In India At Rs 39.90 Lakh, Ex-Showroom
- Finance RBI To Offer Liquidity Support Scheme For 24X7 Functionality Of Neft
- Travel How Christmas Is Celebrated In Different Parts Of India
- Education AIIMS BSc Nursing 2020 Registration Process Started
It was the Day 2 of the extravagant Cannes International Film Festival and also, the screening of most coveted film Money Monster, starring George Clooney and Julia Roberts.
The celebrities clad in their stellar outfits walking the red carpet were no less than Greek gods. On the day 1 of the festival, Kristen Stewart and Blake Lively showed up in lovely ensembles. On the second day as well, they did not disappoint us. White was quite popular among the celebrities this day.
Also, we got to see a dramatized outfit in pink. In all, it was a superb event for fashion lovers. If you love all things runway, you'll love this even more...
Blake Lively Vibrant In Yellow
Cafe Society star Blake Lively picked a yellow suede slip dress for the second at Cannes. It's quite a 'summer' dress. Sleek straps, front flares, chic pleats, and a white belt. Blake paired this ankle straps.
Julia Roberts In Hot Black Dress
Julia Roberts looked lovely in an off-shoulder cape sleeve gown. It was a very Pretty-Woman-look for her.
Kendell Jenner In White
Model Kendell who has the tendency of surprising us now and then, showed up in casual white jumpsuit for the arrival.
Jodie Foster In White
Jodie opted for a formal white dress. She looked pretty chic, keeping it quite simple. She added silver sandals to the look.
The Squad In Black
Team Money Monster were clad in black suits. While Goerge wore a coal black blazer suit, Julia wore a formal striped pantsuit.
The Pink Extravaganza
This outfit cannot be ignored even if you want. Look like the lady wanted to be the center of attraction.
Kristen In Black Slip Dress
Kristen wore a sleek black slip dress. She matched this shoes. Quite quirky. I still cannot get over her blonde look though.
Appliques At Its Best
This see-through dress has printed appliques. It's quite bohemian look for the event but the lady has worn quite nicely.
If you've missed out on Day 1 at Cannes International Film Festival, take a look here: Cannes Red Carpet