- Movies Kartik Aaryan Finds Bhumi Pednekar’s Replacement In This Funny Pati Patni Aur Woh Picture!
- News How Amit Shah paved the way for the passage of the CitizenshipAmendment Bill
- Sports Hero I-League: Mohun Bagan trounce TRAU to clinch season’s first win
- Technology Nokia C1, Android Go Smartphone Announced, But Lacks 4G Support
- Finance Facebook, Google No Longer In The List Of Top 10 Workplaces
- Travel 10 Best Places In India To Enjoy Christmas Vacation With Family
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
College can end up being tough for many when it comes to fashion. With an increasing need to save money and yet try to look uber fashionable can be quite hard. As a college goer finances can be crucial but it does not always mean that you should compromise on fashion and look drab.
The best part about fashion is that it is something that evolves from a personal sense of style and all trends are a recycled version of something that has already existed. So chanel your inner fashionista and proudly dive into the thrift mode because fashion does not always have to be expensive.
Lets take a look at 7 things you could try to become the ultimate budget fashionista in your college.
Images Via Pinterest