- 5 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 14 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 17 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 17 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
South diva Yashika Aannand has always been on a slaying spree and she is definitely in no mood to take a back seat. Every single day, the actress has been posting a series of pictures from her latest photoshoots and leaving us stunned. Recently, Yashika updated her Instagram with fresh pictures and refreshed our mood. Dressed in a mint green floral ensemble, the pretty lady blossomed beautifully. So, let us take a close look at her attire and decode it.
So, Yashika Aannand was dressed to impress in a mint green ensemble, which came from the label Yoshnas By Ela. Her ensemble was accentuated by blossoming pink and brown floral patterns and she looked very pretty in it. Yashika's outfit consisted of a sleeveless plunging-neckline crop top and matching long flared skirt that featured golden lace border. She later layered her ensemble with a matching net-fabric shrug. The Zombie actress completed her look with a pair of skin-hued heels. She accessorised her look with a ring and pretty pastel necklace that had precious stone-detailing from the label Fine Shine.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the diva slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filledpointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, curled lashes, pink eye shadow, soft blush, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The Nota actress pulled back her poofy tresses into a dazzling hair bun and looked gorgeous.
We really liked this outfit of Yashika Aannand. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand