- 3 hrs ago Tamannaah Bhatia, Sophie Choudry, And Other Divas Look Their Fashionable Best
- 13 hrs ago 11 Natural Energy Drinks You Can Make At Home
- 15 hrs ago Tiny Antibodies From Llamas Can Potentially Treat COVID-19: Study
- 15 hrs ago What Is Juvenile Osteoporosis? Causes, Symptoms, Complications And Treatments
- Technology List Of 7 Inch Screen Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, KKR vs MI: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Narendra Modi meets Australian PM Scott Morrison in US ahead of 1st in-person Quad Summit
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Grand Premiere: Date, Time, Where To Watch & Streaming Details Of The Salman Khan Show
- Finance Realty Stocks To Buy As Outlook For The Sector Remains Bullish: Nifty Realty Gains 23% In 4 Session
- Automobiles Ford To Announce Settlement Packages For Its Employees; Plan To Shut Chennai Plant By 2022
- Education NIOS Practical Hall Ticket 2021 Released For Oct-Nov Examination
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
South actress Yashika Aannand never fails to impress us with her sartorial choices. Her Instagram feed is accentuated by her gorgeous photoshoots. And that's the reason why we love scrolling her feed. Recently, Yashika shared another series of pictures from her latest shoot, where she was seen dressed in a black belted saree. She styled her look stunningly and gave us fashion lessons on how to ace saree look flawlessly. So, let us take a close look at her attire for some goals.
So, Yashika Aannand sported a plain black saree and looked super stunning in it. Styled by Olivia Anugraha, she draped the sheer pallu of her saree in a classic style with fine pleats. The Zombie actress teamed it with a strappy plunging-neckline matching blouse, which was accentuated by a lace border. The thin golden buckle-detailed belt over her pallu cinched her waist and added structure to her attire. She later layered her ensemble with a light-brown hued long overcoat that added stylish quotient to her look. The Kazhugu 2 actress went jewellery-free.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Yashika sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled thick pointed brows, kohled eyes, curled lashes, light-hued eye shadow, and pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva let loose her mid-parted sleek highlighted tresses and looked gorgeous.
So, what do you think about this saree look of Yashika Aannand? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Yashika Aannand