- 13 min ago Active COVID-19 Cases In Country Lowest In 242 Days
- 49 min ago Hum Do Humare Do: Kriti Sanon’s Orange Bridal Lehenga Look Is What Prospective Brides Would Want To Ace
- 18 hrs ago 11 Possible Reasons Why You Crave Spicy Foods
- 20 hrs ago Katrina Kaif, Deepika Padukone, And Other Actresses Inspire Us To Invest In Sweaters And Cardigans
- Technology Realme Buds Wireless 2 Classic Bluetooth Headset Launching Soon In India; What To Expect?
- Movies Aryan Khan Case: Star Kid's Lawyers Have Raised THESE 10 Points For His Bail Before The Court
- Sports AIBA Men's World Boxing Championships: Deepak, Sumit and Narender maintain India's winning run
- Finance 5 Angel Broking Active Intra-Day Stock Buy Recommendations
- News National security cannot be a bug bear: SC’s harsh observations in Pegasus case
- Automobiles Audi Looks At Assembling EVs in India — A Sign Of Things To Come
- Education IGNOU Tentative Date Sheet 2021 Released For December Term End Exam, Check TEE 2021 Schedule Here
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Kalki Koechlin is among the rare actresses in the Hindi film industry, who always has something special to treat her fans with. From her maternity looks to her throwback pictures, she always has unique fashion goals for all of us. Recently, the Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani actress took to her Instagram feed to share a few throwback pictures from the IIFA Awards 2017. Dressed in a pretty pink gown, Kalki looked very pretty. So, let us take a close look at her gown and decode it.
So, for the event, Kalki Koechlin was decked up in a net-sleeved pink flared gown, which came from the brand Gucci. Her easy-breezy gown was accentuated by heavy ruffle-detailing while the short trail added stylish quotient to her look. Her gown also featured circular flounce on the sleeves that enhanced the look of her gown. Kalki ditched accessories.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara actress slightly contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled pointed brows, subtle kohled eyes, light eye shadow, soft blush, and dark pink lip shade spruced up her look. The diva pulled back her sleek tresses into a half-hairdo and let the remaining ones loose.
We really liked this gown of Kalki Koechlin and it's what you should add to your fashion wardrobe right away for upcoming events. What do you think about her attire? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Kalki Koechlin