- 3 hrs ago From Super Cool Bags To Totally Classy Jewellery, Amazon Has Amazing Discounted Goodies For You
- 3 hrs ago 14 Safe And Effective Home Remedies For Ringworm Infection: Garlic, Tea Tree Oil, Salt And More
- 4 hrs ago Sara Ali Khan, Jacqueline Fernandez, And Other Divas Make A Strong Case For Contemporary Sarees
- 5 hrs ago Fujifilm Launches New Software Version Of ‘CAD EYE’ In India
- News Ayodhya: SC trashes plea for summoning IICF Trust records says its interference in 2019 verdict
- Sports AIBA World Boxing Championships to allow spectators
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Wants To Work With Samantha Ruth Prabhu
- Automobiles New Force Gurkha Prices Revealed; Prices Start From Rs 13.59 Lakh
- Finance Why RBI Imposed Fine Of Rs 2 Crore on RBL Bank?
- Travel Favourite Tourist Destinations Of Celebs And 5 Things They Always Carry Along While Travelling
- Technology What Makes Vodafone-Idea’s Rs. 555 Prepaid Pack Better Than Reliance Jio’s Plan
- Education Rajasthan BSTC Result 2021 Declared For Pre D.El.Ed Exam, Download At predeled.com
Indian Television actress Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya's good looks and cheerful personality is loved by all of us. In fact, she has been winning the internet with her fashionable looks, especially during the quarantine period. Recently, the Yeh Hai Mohabbatein actress took to her Instagram feed to share her two absolutely different ethnic looks. In a pretty white kurti, she gave office wear goals while in her lovely pink suit, she gave festive fashion goals. So, let us take a close look at her both outfits and decode it.
Divyanka Tripathi In A White Kurti
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya sported a quarter-sleeved round-collar flared white kurti, which came from the label House Of Fett. Her long kurti was accentuated by intricate blue prints and asymmetrical hem. She teamed her kurti with blue denim jeans and accessorised her look with a pair of earrings, a gold-toned chain, and a ring from Delightful Wears by Renu. The diva let loose her side-parted straight tresses and spruced up her look with sharp contouring marked by filled brows, kohled eyes, and red lip tint.
Divyanka Tripathi In A Pink Suit
For Ganesh Chaturthi 2020, Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya was dressed in a quarter-sleeved round-collar pink ensemble, which was accentuated by block prints and subtle yellow patterns. She teamed her ensemble with a yellow dupatta that featured intricate embroidery and golden embellished border. The diva let losoe her mid-parted sleek tresses and elevated her look with a red bindi, filled brows, kohled eyes, and pink lip shade.
So, what do you think about these outfits of Divyanka Tripathi? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi