- 20 min ago Tokyo Olympics 2020: Lovlina Borgohain Seals India's First Boxing Medal At Tokyo; Know More
- 42 min ago Friendship Day: Skincare Tips For A Day Out With Your Besties On Video Chat
- 1 hr ago FDCI Announces India Couture Week (ICW) 2021 Dates And List Of Designers Showcasing
- 17 hrs ago Food Combinations That Are Bad For Your Kid's Health
- Sports Tokyo Olympics: India shooters Anjum, Tejaswini fail to enter 50M Rifle 3 Positions final
- Education Tripura Board Result 2021: Tripura Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 To Be Declared Today. Here’s How To Check
- Finance LIC Cards Services Limited & IDBI Bank To Launch Two New RuPay Credit Cards: Details Inside
- News Fake case filed against Nambi Narayanan at behest of ISI to stall ISRO’s cryogenic engine tech: CBI
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Is A Visual Delight In Green In Her Latest Post, Drops An Urdu Shayari
- Automobiles BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021 — Will Be Made In India
- Technology LPDDR5X Vs LPDDR5 In-Depth Comparision: What's The Difference?
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya is one of those Indian Television actresses, who is not just popular for her brilliant acting prowess but is equally loved by the fans for her Instagram game. Sometimes, she comes up with her stunning pictures and sometimes, she comes up with some interesting posts that totally grab the attention of the users. From this, we can say that the actress definitely knows how to keep the interests of her followers.
Recently, Divyanka came up with a fun challenge for her fans. She shared a few pictures from her latest photoshoot, where she was seen sporting black and white printed co-ord set. Her outfit had quirky comic book text prints written on it and so, she urged her fans to try to decode all that's written on it. So, let's take a closer look at her complete attire and find out the details.
So, for her latest photoshoot for a magazine, Divyanka Tripathi sported black and white printed co-ordinated set, which came from the label Periwinkley Store by Paridhi. It had quirky graphic as well as text prints on grey coloured boxes. While graphic print was the sketch of a man, the texted prints featured funky quotes related to relationship, dating, etc. Ye Hai Mohabbatein actress' co-ord set consisted of a quarter-sleeved round-collar tee and above ankle-length comfy trousers. Styled by Victor Robinson, she completed her look with a pair of silver shoes and looked party-ready. Divyanka went jewellery-free and instead upped her look with silver nail paint.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, the Banoo Main Teri Dulhann actress softly contoured her forehead and cheekbones. Her T-zone, nose, and cheekbones were highlighted by oodles of highlighter. Filled brows, kohled eyes, mascara, light shade eye shadow, and glossy-nude pink lipstick, spruced up her look.
So, what do you think about this outfit of Divyanka Tripathi Dahiya? Let us know that in the comment section.
Pic Credits: Divyanka Tripathi's Instagram