- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 10 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 10 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 12 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Sports Salzburg 0-2 Liverpool: Keita and Salah see Reds through in thrilling clash
- News Senior Shiv Sena leader hints at patch-up with BJP, says 'Uddhav will take decision at right time'
- Finance Yes Bank Defers Decision On Allotment Of Shares To Citax; Braich's Bid Under Discussion
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Yami Gautam was spotted in the city last night and she wore this absolutely fabulous number. She wore a dress that totally radiated boho vibes and looked comfy. The 'Uri' actress also spruced up her look with a spunky pairing. Well, let's decode her ensemble and the look.
So, Yami wore a flared dress, which defied structure. Her teal-hued dress was noodle-strapped with petal-like sleeves and a free-flowing bodice that was accentuated by a breezy silhouette. The skirt was also asymmetrical with pleated edges. This was a layered number and Yami pulled off her dress with a lot of aplomb.
She teamed it with black-hued boots, which looked cool and added to the quirk quotient. It was a rather interesting colour-block and Yami also carried a textured purse with her. She accessorised her look with a chic watch. The makeup was highlighted by a natural pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept hairdo rounded out her avatar. So, what do you think about Yami Gautam's dress and the look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.