- 2 hrs ago Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- 8 hrs ago Karwa Chauth 2021: Rubina Dilaik, Raveena Tandon, And Other Divas In Their Gorgeous Ethnic Suits
- 18 hrs ago Deficiency Of These Vitamins And Minerals Can Cause Insomnia
- 20 hrs ago COVID-19: Back-To-School Tips For Parents And Children
- Finance 3 Best Sectoral Equity Funds For SIP In 2021 With 1 Year Returns Over 100%
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021, Group 2, Afghanistan vs Scotland: Teams look to open campaign with win
- Movies Bigg Boss Telugu 5 Elimination: Priya Gets Evicted From The Show
- News Amit Shah to inaugurate research centre at IIT Jammu, address rally today
- Technology How To Check Jio Number: USSD Codes, SMS, MyJio App And More
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
- Automobiles Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
Yami Gautam recently tied the knot with the writer and director of Uri: The Surgical Strike, Aditya Dhar. The actress looked gorgeous in her red-hued silk wedding saree, which went instantly viral on social media. Her attire was resplendent and after her saree look, today she mesmerised us with her mehendi look. Yami Gautam left us speechless with her suit look and her attire also reminded us of Deepika Padukone's suit look for the pooja ceremony at her wedding.
So, Yami Gautam posted some candid pictures from her mehendi ceremony, which left us awestruck. She wore a mehendi-perfect orange suit for the occasion and the hue of her attire absolutely accentuated her intricate mehendi design. For those planning on what to wear for the mehendi ceremony, you have an outstanding outfit goal now. Yami Gautam's suit was a palazzo suit that featured a three-quarter-sleeved kurta with elaborately-done patterns on the border and complementing palazzo pants. She paired her attire with orange dupatta that was enhanced by subtle mukaish work and silver zari border. Yami Gautam looked stunning in her attire.
As for jewellery, she upped her look with meticulously-crafted heavy gold jhumkis. She also sported a nose pin. Her makeup was highlighted by red lip shade, contoured pink cheekbones, red nail lacquer, and light kohl. She completed her look with ponytail that went well with her traditional wedding function-look. As for Deepika Padukone, she also wore an orange suit for her pre-wedding pooja ceremony. Her suit was designed by Sabyasachi and it was a simple suit that she teamed with mukaish orange dupatta with gold border. Deepika accessorised her look with heavy gold and pearl jhumkis and the makeup was minimally done with pink tones and dark kohl. She completed her look with impeccable bun and looked pretty.
Well, they both looked gorgeous and also, with their outfits they made orange hue so trending for pre-wedding functions. Don't you think so too? Let us know that.
Picture Source: Instagram