- 1 hr ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 1 hr ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 3 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- 3 hrs ago Penile Allergy: Causes, Home Remedies And Prevention
- News PM Modi’s tweet on Lok Sabha polls victory crowned ‘Golden Tweet’ of 2019
- Sports South Asian Games: Vikas Krishan & Pinki Rani win gold as India finish boxing campaign with 16 medals
- Technology RedmiBook 13 With Intel Core i5/i7 Announced For Around Rs. 43,500
- Movies Shahid Kapoor Reportedly Walks Out Of Awards Show After Organizers Break Promise On Award
- Finance Bank Of Baroda Lowers Lending Rate By 20bps
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja's 'Veere Di Wedding' had quite a major turnover in just a few days of its release. This women-centric film was a big surprise for everyone and well, Sonam with so much happening in her life at the moment, can not contain her happiness. And yes, she also the reasons to not contain her happiness.
The 'Padman' actress was bubbling with joy, as she met her fans during the screening of 'Veere Di Wedding' in Delhi. She was dressed to nines and looked amazing in her casual outfit. The starlet again unleashed her inner nerd with a soft pink blazer by George Keburia from his Fall 2018 collection and she paired it with black pants.
Now, that pink and black was a fab combination, we must say. And to make herself look more of an eye-candy, the gorgeous Sonam wore eye-catching studs by Gehna Jewellers. We thought her ponytail enhanced her look and so did her flat shoes and geeky spectacles.
But what mainly grabbed our attention other than the beautiful pink jacket was her 'I Am Not A Chick Flick' white T-shirt. This tee is on repeat like our favourite number on a music app. Ladies, we get it you are not a 'chick flick' and neither is your film. But on the whole, this tee really colour-blocked the attire effectively.
Yes, we absolutely adored Sonam in her vibrant ensemble. And we liked it even more because for a change, that she was a bit dressed down. The diva certainly looked cute. What do you all think about Sonam Kapoor-Ahuja's geeky look?