- 45 min ago Karisma Kapoor Ups Her Ethnic Quotient With A Floral Anita Dongre Suit
- 1 hr ago Rani Lakshmi Bai: Some Unknown Facts About The Valiant And Brave Queen Of Jhansi
- 1 hr ago Happy Birthday Nayanthara: Five Times The South Star Slayed In Western And Ethnic Outfits
- 2 hrs ago Manisha Koirala Looks Elegant As Ever In Her Chikankari Anarkali
- Finance How To Transfer PPF To A Different Bank Or Branch?
- Technology No Snapdragon 730G-Powered Redmi Note 8 Pro In Works
- Movies Naagin 4: Gathbandhan Actress Dhanak Aka Shruti Sharma Rejects Ekta Kapoor's Show!
- News Actror-turned-TMC MP Nusrat Jahan admitted to hospital
- Sports Rajat Sharma's resignation as DDCA chief put on hold by ombudsman
- Automobiles Jawa Motorcycles To Streamline Bookings & Delivery Process Of All Models: Reduce Waiting Period
- Travel Hajo - The Pride Of Assam
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Finally, Janhvi Kapoor ditched the desi and fusion avatar and stepped out in something sexy and very contemporary. Yes, we are already in love with her dress sense and now she has made us love her more. Janhvi, wore a dress that was slay-worthy and very stylish.
So, she wore a Prabal Gurung attire again and it seems like he is one of Janhvi's favourite designers. Her dress was dipped in soft purple hue and looked understated yet elegant. The sleeveless dress made everyone's jaw drop, as she radiantly walked with her 'Dhadak' co-star, Ishaan Khatter.
The budding actress was dressed to the nines and the outfit so beautifully accentuated her lithe frame. It was an overlapping dress with ruffled accents on one side and that is what made her attire look so much more fabulous. She looked attractive of course and a tad bit hot too. The slit on her dress was meticulously done and was not very deep, but still quite prominent.
Styled by Tanya Ghavri, she teamed her dress with embellished purple pumps by Christian Louboutin, who was one of Sridevi's favourite designers. Janhvi's hoop earrings, dewy makeup, and a tight ponytail went perfectly well with the dress.
She looked like a dream come true in that attire and well, we are much impressed yet again.