- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope: 22 September 2019
- 12 hrs ago Priyanka Chopra Jonas Beckons Us To Pair Cycling Shorts With A Breezy Top
- 14 hrs ago Daughters Day 2019: 7 Ways How A Liberal Upbringing Can Help Daughters To Become Strong Women
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2019: Messages & Greetings To Send To Your Loved Ones
- Technology ISRO Aditya-L1 Sun Mission To Take Off In 2020
- News SAIL Jobs: SAIL recruitment 2019 notification download for 463 openings; Direct link to apply online
- Automobiles Gaurav Gill Involved In An Accident During The INRC At Jodhpur: Three Dead Including A Minor
- Movies Ranveer Singh, Alia Bhatt Are ECSTATIC About Gully Boy’s Oscar Entry; 'Making A Mark On World Stage'
- Sports PKL 2019: Clinical UP Yoddha end Tamil Thalaivas' playoff chances
- Finance Still Waiting For Income Tax Refund: You Might Have Gone Wrong Here
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
If you haven't seen Aamir Khan recently, we request you to do. Because, for a while, we were not settled with the thought of seeing Aamir Khan in such senile attire. Aamir was recently in the news for stating his point of view, but we won't get into that; what we are interested is what has happened to good old chirpy Aamir?
Recently, we caught Aamir Khan at the Ramnath Goenka Awards held in New Delhi. He has garnered a lot of attention post that event in the media. While people are occupied with Aamir's quotes, we were busy gaping him.
He was clad in a black shirt and blue denims. His hairdo reminded us of the Gajini days but this time Gajini looked a tad old.
The salt and pepper hairdo and chic blue-black outfit pairing was rather different but overwhelming.
What do you guys think of Aamir's new-'old' look here?