- 1 hr ago On Kareena Kapoor’s Birthday, Her 6 Stunning Hairstyles To Suit Your Every Occasion
- 16 hrs ago 10 Foods Parents Should Avoid Giving Their Babies In The First Year
- 16 hrs ago Navratri 2019 Day 1: Orange Make-up Looks To Celebrate Colour Of The Day
- 17 hrs ago Skin Abscess: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, Prevention And Treatment
- News RRB RRC Entrance Exam 2019: Update on DV process
- Finance What Gets Cheaper And Expensive After 37th GST Council Meet
- Technology Oppo K5, The Company's First 64MP Camera Phone Leaked Online With Snapdragon 730G SoC
- Movies Gaddalakonda Ganesh Worldwide Box Office Collections Day 1: Varun Tej’s Movie Opens On A Good Note
- Sports Rebic hit with five-match UEFA ban
- Automobiles Kia Motors Considering Five New Cars For The Indian Market: Including Two Electric Vehicles
- Education Top 10 Indian Universities In QS Graduate Employability Rankings 2020
- Travel How To Spend 3 Days In Goa: A Complete Travel Guide
New Years is just around the corner and we have already succumbed to holiday vibe. Empty office cabins, long luncheon hours and the Christmas decorations are still lingering around our office bays.
We know you guys must have planned a lot for your New Year's eve.
Isn't New Years wonderful? We get dressed up, dance and just forget our worries for a while. Not to mention, the loaded resolutions, which we tend to forget after our last drink. And the best part of the night, the countdown to midnight hour. Ah! Isn't it just amazing?
So you might have planned a night of long revelry, but have paid any heed to your wardrobe? Yes, we tend to forget most important things in the ruckucs. Also, if you are welcoming a new year, you better rock it your best dress and best pair of shoes. We all know something that you start or do on New Years, you do it for rest of the year.
So might as well dress the best and look great for the rest of year. Since you guys must planning hard to channel your New Year plans, we have decided to handle your wardrobe. So let's first throw light on what is the best thing you can wear at your New Years' party? Black, Red, or the Bling? Well, definitely Bling. Shimmer and sequin are the big hits of New Years' closet choices.
We have selected the best sequin clothing pieces to make you look the best for your New Years. So before any further delay, let's focus on how to wear that bling for the New Years:
Golden Sequin Romper: As established earlier, sequin is a big deal on New Year's eve. You can go all shimmer with a classy golden sequin romper. Pair it with black pumps and add a black clutch. Rock that New Year's eve!
Golden Jacket: If you don't like to go all shimmer, try to add a golden jacket. It will bring out the best of your outfit.
Silver Full-Sleeved Sequin Dress: No gold for you? Then go for its counterpart, silver. How about a full-sleeved silver sequin dress?
Shimmer Leggings: You can also experiment with your leggings. Add a simple top and spark the leggings.
So are you ready to rock your New Year's eve with that bling?