- 2 hrs ago LFW W/F 2019 Day Two: Mrunal Thakur Gives Sangeet Ceremony Goals With Her Understated Attire
- 3 hrs ago 7 Habits That Can Help Couples Have An Exciting Sex Life
- 3 hrs ago Alia Bhatt Shares A Video Of Her Doing Deadlift, Here's Why You Should Start Doing This Exercise
- 3 hrs ago Tabu Upped Her Fashion Game With Her Green Gown At Andhadhun National Award Win Celebration
- Sports PKL 2019: All round Bengal Warriors beat former champions Patna Pirates
- News First image of Moon captured by Chandrayaan-2
- Movies Sara Ali Khan On Being Compared With Janhvi Kapoor & Ananya Pandey: I Don’t Get Bothered
- Technology NASA Spitzer Telescope Locates First Planet Without Atmosphere Orbiting Red Dwarf
- Automobiles Brand New Jawa Motorcycle Shows Rust On Wheel Rim And Exhaust: Customer Takes To Social Media
- Finance 5 Factors That Caused Mayhem In Indian Markets Today
- Education GPAT 2020 Will Be Held On January 24, Check Important Dates
- Travel Cycling for beginners: The basics any beginner cyclists should know
Airport look is as necessary as choosing a look for any other occassion. Some might call it show-off or just a celebrity thing, but airport looks do come with a few dos and dont's.
Here, we have sorted out a few style statements, which you should keep away from at the airport, some for security purposes and some for being a misfit.
Shocked? Please don't be. Sarees are the most uncomfortable attires to not only carry in flights but also can interrupt at the security checking process. The securities who can be in charge might think that you are hiding something beneath the saree and it can also be uncomfortable for wearing it to the airport and flight washrooms.
Maxi Dresses And Skirts
Maxi dresses or skirts are flairy and alike sarees, they also carry disadvantages. They also can interrupt with the security check process, bringing you under the eye of suspicion. Moreover, it is quite hard to maintain the flairy style book when you are carrying luggages along with you.
Metal Studded Jackets
Metal studded jackets are bad only because they have got metal studded on to them. They affect the detection capacity of the metal detectors and can totally make you go through a few rounds of extra security checking, which is again a hassle. That is why, avoid these jackets.
Metal Studded Shoes or Boots
Needless to say, metal studded shoes bring similar poblems related to metallic jackets. These jackets can make you go through a lot of hassle. They bring more eyes of suspicion on you and can also be a problem during Intenational flights, where you need to open your shoes for extra scanning.
Accessories, mostly metal accessories, should be avoided at the airports because of the similar reasons to the metal-studded boots and jackets. You can look stylish without being over accessorized.
So, keep your airport look simple and you are sure to rock at it.