- 4 hrs ago Erythritol: Health Benefits And Side Effects
- 4 hrs ago International Men's Day 2019: Things You Can Do To Make Your Man Feel Special
- 5 hrs ago This Winter Season, Keep Your Nail Game Strong With These Superb Trending Colours
- 6 hrs ago Aamir Khan's Laal Singh Chaddha Look Is So In Tune With The Fashion Sensibilities Of A Common Man
- Sports India vs Bangladesh: Indian team on a roll, but ‘no days off’ for skipper Virat Kohli - Watch
- News Vodafone Idea, Airtel to raise mobile service rates from December amid financial crunch
- Technology Redmi Note 8 With 3GB RAM To Be Launched Soon In India: Price And Availability
- Movies Rakul Preet Singh Joins The Cast Of John Abraham And Jacqueline Fernandez Starrer Attack
- Finance Should You Get An Insurance To Cover Possible Loss Of Car Keys?
- Automobiles Land Rover Off-Road Driving Experience: The "Above & Beyond Tour 2019’ Comes To Bangalore
- Travel Igatpuri – A Perfect Travel Destination
- Education JEE Main 2020 Sample Question Paper With Solution For Numerical Value Section
Airport look is as necessary as choosing a look for any other occassion. Some might call it show-off or just a celebrity thing, but airport looks do come with a few dos and dont's.
Here, we have sorted out a few style statements, which you should keep away from at the airport, some for security purposes and some for being a misfit.
Shocked? Please don't be. Sarees are the most uncomfortable attires to not only carry in flights but also can interrupt at the security checking process. The securities who can be in charge might think that you are hiding something beneath the saree and it can also be uncomfortable for wearing it to the airport and flight washrooms.
Maxi Dresses And Skirts
Maxi dresses or skirts are flairy and alike sarees, they also carry disadvantages. They also can interrupt with the security check process, bringing you under the eye of suspicion. Moreover, it is quite hard to maintain the flairy style book when you are carrying luggages along with you.
Metal Studded Jackets
Metal studded jackets are bad only because they have got metal studded on to them. They affect the detection capacity of the metal detectors and can totally make you go through a few rounds of extra security checking, which is again a hassle. That is why, avoid these jackets.
Metal Studded Shoes or Boots
Needless to say, metal studded shoes bring similar poblems related to metallic jackets. These jackets can make you go through a lot of hassle. They bring more eyes of suspicion on you and can also be a problem during Intenational flights, where you need to open your shoes for extra scanning.
Accessories, mostly metal accessories, should be avoided at the airports because of the similar reasons to the metal-studded boots and jackets. You can look stylish without being over accessorized.
So, keep your airport look simple and you are sure to rock at it.