- 3 hrs ago Daily Horoscope 11 December 2019
- 12 hrs ago This Viral Video Of Chimpanzee Carefully Washing A T-Shirt Will Leave You Surprised
- 12 hrs ago Man Eats 'Banana Art' Worth USD 120,000, Says He Isn't Sorry!
- 14 hrs ago This Company Will Allow Their LGBTQ+ Employees To Avail HR Benefits On Declaring Their Partner
- News RRB NTPC Admit Card 2019 update: Exam conducting authority not yet finalised
- Finance PAN-Aadhaar Linking Deadline Nears: Here's What To Do
- Movies Happy Birthday Dilip Kumar: How Amitabh Bachchan & Shah Rukh Khan Have Hero-worshipped The Thespian
- Sports Napoli sack Ancelotti despite progressing in Champions League
- Technology Amazon Headsets Fest Offers You Can Get On Headphones, Earphones, Truly Wireless Earbuds And More
- Travel 7 Beautiful Churches in India For The Perfect Christmas Holiday
- Automobiles Orxa Mantis Electric Performance Motorcycle Revealed At India Bike Week 2019
- Education TOEFL Go! Global: A Mobile App From ETS To Stand Out In Exam
Wazir, the first big budget movie of 2016, is slated to release this week on January 7. With names like Amitabh Bachchan, Farhan Akhtar and Aditi Rao attached to the movie, we are hoping it's going to be a ruckus outside the theaters.
Since the release date is only 3 days away, stars have come up to promote the film. Well, it's not every day when you see the ace stars like Big B and Farhan Akhtar at the same time. And to capture this wonderful moment, we were there to cover every detail of their outfits.
And let's not forget Aditi Rao who was just mind-blowingly beautiful. The star cast was attending the press conference for the promotion of their film Wazir. And boy, it was a delight to watch them come all together.
First off, Aditi Rao looked gorgeous in her blue attire with floral details. She wore a Myoho and Amrapali earrings.
Farhan Akhtar was sporting a big bad boy beard in casuals. He wore a grey burnout t-shirt and blue jeans. Also, notice the rolled up scarf around his wrist.
Big B, as always, was looking stunning in his head-to-toe white outfit. He accentuated the look with a shawl and brown loafers.
So which of the above nailed the event with their ensembles? Let us know by commenting below.