- 6 hrs ago Flaxseeds For Weight Loss: Ways To Add It To Your Diet
- 9 hrs ago Tamil Actress Ramya Pandian Graces Cook With Comali Show In A Blue Khadi Linen Sari
- 9 hrs ago Shraddha Kapoor And Rakul Preet Singh's Street-Style Looks Are Something To Look Forward To
- 10 hrs ago Instagram Beauty Looks Of The Week: Deepika Padukone, Priyanka Chopra, Sonam Kapoor And More
- Movies Lions Gold Awards 2020 Winners List: Shaheer, Hina, Jennifer, Shraddha, Dheeraj & Others Bag Awards
- News Karan Johar, Ekta Kapoor, Kangana Ranaut awarded the 'Padma Shri'
- Sports Mary Kom conferred with Padma Vibhushan, Sindhu gets Padma Bhushan
- Technology Airtel Vs Reliance Jio Vs Vodafone: Best Prepaid Plans That Offers 3GB Data
- Travel 10 Most Popular Historical Places And Sites In Karnataka
- Automobiles TVS iQube Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- Finance Top 10 Recurring Deposits with Higher Interest Rates
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Warina Hussain has a thing for the colour black. Last time, she wowed us with a black gown and this time, she looked gorgeous in her little black dress, which came with a twist. The beautiful 'Loveyatri' actress sported a comfy dress. Let's decode her outfit and the look.
The actress was spotted in the city and her dress was sleeveless and exuded comfy vibes. Warina's dress was round-necked and made for perfect party wear. It was a figure-flattering dress and the interesting twist came in the form of a sheer cloak, which gave the dress a maxi effect and was accentuated by side slits. Warina notched up the comfort level by pairing her dress with white sports shoes.
Her look was minimal and jewellery-free and the makeup was highlighted by dewy tones and a light pink lip shade and subtle kohl. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her avatar. We thought Warina looked beyond stunning. So, what do you think about her outfit and look? Feel free to share opinions in the comment section.