- News Army jawan commits suicide with his service rifle in J&K
- Movies Jonty Rhodes' Reaction While Watching Gully Boy: 'I Laughed, Cried And Had Goosebumps'
- Finance SBI Slashes Recurring Deposit Rate
- Technology Microsoft India Announces Discount For Xbox Game Pass, Xbox Live Gold Price Subscription
- Sports Hit by Cummins, Shikhar Dhawan could be available for series-decider in Bengaluru
- Automobiles Maruti Suzuki Eeco BS-VI Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 3.81 Lakh
- Education Tanmatra: A Women Leadership Programme From IIM Bangalore
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Delhi In 2020
The gorgeous Warina Hussain stole the limelight at the Filmfare Glamour and Style Awards 2019. She looked hauntingly beautiful in her attire, which was designed by Sara Alabdullah. The actress stunned us with her style statement and gave us a glamorous night outfit goal. Let's talk about her bewitching look.
The 'Loveyatri' actress donned an off-shouldered black number, which was marked by the asymmetrical hem and structured bodice. Her attire featured a dramatic neckline and hugged her slender frame. The bodice was elaborated by subtle ruffled edges and contrasted by a flared mesh skirt. The silhouette was a classic mermaid-cut and the skirt was adorned with a meticulous array of floral appliques. It was a bold number and she teamed it with complementing pencil heels.
Warina kept her accessories light and enhanced her look with a diamond ring and sleek palm ring, which came from Mahesh Notandass Fine Jewellery. Her statement diamond choker gave her glam avatar an elegant touch and came from Hema Khasturi's eponymous label. The makeup was detailed with dewy touches and highlighted by a glossy shade of pink and winged eyeliner was accompanied by nude eye shadow. The side-swept sleek tresses rounded out her stylish avatar. So, how did you find Warina Hussain's outfit and look? Let us know that in the comment section.