- 17 min ago Flashback Friday: Decoding Smita Patil’s Fashion From The Movie Mirch Masala
- 2 hrs ago 8 Fashion Lessons To Take From Kriti Sanon’s Instagram Feed To Elevate Your Style
- 5 hrs ago Kamada Ekadashi 2021: Date, Muhurta, Rituals And Significance Of This Festival
- 5 hrs ago Stay-At-Home Fashion Diaries: Hailey Bieber’s 3 Simple Looks That Can Give You Insta-Worthy Moments
- Finance Now Book A 5 Kg Indane Gas Cylinder Without Address Proof, Here’s How
- Sports IPL 2021: Knee injury rules T Natarajan out of tournament, spotlight once again on NCA
- News COVID-19 Zydus Cadila gets emergency use approval for single dose of Virafin
- Movies Manoj Bajpayee Refuses To Celebrate His Birthday Because Nation Is Suffering; Says 'Does Not Feel Right'
- Technology How To Check BSNL Bharat Fibre And AirFibre Data Usage
- Automobiles Current Lockdown & Curfew Restrictions Likely To Affect Car & Bike Sales Again In 2021
- Education KVS Admission 2021 For Class 1 Merit List Delayed
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In April 2021
Indian model and actress Waluscha De Sousa is currently hosting Zee TV's music reality show Indian Pro Music League and leaving everyone stunned with her sizzling pictures online. Seems like the diva already has her outfits sorted for each episode as she not only comes dressed up in beautiful ensembles but also set major goals for different occasions with her each look. This time, she has major goals for this wedding season. For the latest episode, Waluscha opted for a modern lime-green saree and looked super stunning. So, let us take a close look at her saree and decode it for wedding fashion goals.
So, Waluscha De Sousa was dressed to slay in a lime-green modern saree and looked extremely beautiful in it. Her saree was accentuated by intricate and subtle white prints and silver border that was adorned with mirror work. It was a pre-pleated saree, featuring front slit, which added to stylish quotient. She draped the pallu in a classic way over her one shoulder and it had sequin silver lace border. The Fan actress teamed her saree with a sleeveless matching printed blouse and completed her look with a pair of shimmering silver heels. She accessorised her look with silver-toned multiple layer drop earrings and rings.
On the makeup front, with the perfect proportion of foundation and concealer, Waluscha sharply contoured and highlighted her T-zone, cheekbones, and jawline. Filled brows, kohled eyes, oodles of mascara, light eye shadow, blush, and glossy coral-pink lipstick spruced up her glamorous look. The diva left her side-parted tresses loose and perfectly curled the ends.
Waluscha De Sousa looked very gorgeous in her lime-green saree and we absolutely loved it. What do you think about it? Let us know that in the comment section.