- 2 hrs ago Weekly Horoscope, 25 September To 01 October 2022, Check This Week Horoscope Prediction For All Zodiac Signs
- 4 hrs ago Daily Horoscope, 25 September 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 14 hrs ago Navratri 2022 Day 5: Alia Bhatt To Ananya Panday, Green Navratri Outfit Inspirations From Bollywood Actresses
- 18 hrs ago International Daughters’ Day 2022: History, Significance And Quotes
- News International news brief: External interference won't be tolerated, says China on Taiwan
- Finance This Multibagger Chemical Company's Share Rallies 56% In 1 Month, Issues 1:1 Bonus Share
- Automobiles Royal Enfield Hunter 350 Vs TVS Ronin - Design, Features, Powertrain, Price & More
- Sports Mexico 1-0 Peru: Lozano nets late winner as El Tri ramp up World Cup preparations
- Technology Shopping This Festive Season? Check Out These Apps to Compare, Find Best Price for Your Product
- Movies Sanaya Irani, Rubina Dilaik, Divyanka & Other Actors Who Rejected Top Shows Like YRKKH, BALH 2 & Others
- Education IIT Bombay continues to remain the top choice for JEE Advanced 2022 toppers
- Travel Mount Cook: Highest Peak In New Zealand
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are one of the most popular and loved couples in the town. Recently, the duo made their first appearance as parents as they stepped out of their home and was snapped by the paparazzi. The two made fashionable statements in their chic outfits. While Virat was decked up in an-all black attire, Anushka flaunted her denim-on-denim look.
On the other side, the most stylish couple of Bollywood, Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu were also spotted twinning in their black numbers. While Karan sported black and white look, Bipasha looked pretty in her dotted dress.
So, let us take a close look at the outfits of both the couples and find which couple's look was more impressive.
Virat Kohli In Black And Anushka Sharma In Denim
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma were snapped at a clinic making heads turn in their chic outfits. Virat was seen sporting black attire, which consisted of a full-sleeved buttoned-down shirt and matching loose pants. He teamed his black number with a pair of white shoes and upped his look with black reflectors and white mask.
On the other hand, Anushka Sharma flaunted her denim-on-denim look, that consisted of a full-sleeved buttoned-down blue shirt and ankle-length blue jeans. Like Virat, Anushka also teamed her outfit with white sport shoes. She let loose her side-parted highlighted tresses and wrapped her look with minimal jewellery and makeup.
Karan Singh Grover And Bipasha Basu In Black Outfits
Karan Singh Grover and Bipasha Basu gave us major couple fashion goals as they twinned in black outfits. Karan went for black and white look, which consisted of a plain black loose tee and oversized white jeans. He layered his tee with a quarter-sleeved black shrug and completed his look with a pair of white slippers. The actor notched up his look with rings and blue wrist watch while the black sunglasses, added stylish quotient to his look.
Bipasha Basu complemented her hubby in a matching coloured dress. It was a net-sleeved plunging-neckline baby doll dress, that featured tiny white dotted prints and ruffle detailing. She teamed her dress with yellow heels and upped her look with a few rings, black nail paint, and black handbag. She let loose her side-parted highlighted layered tresses and elevated her look with stylish reflectors and pink lip shade.
So, which couple's fashionable look did you like more? Let us know that in the comment section.
- art cultureFabulous Lives Of Bollywood Wives, Indian Matchmaking, Masaba Masaba: Holy Trinity Of Cringe Content
- beauty7 Beauty Secrets To Steal From Katrina Kaif
- make up tipsSuhana Khan Makeup: 5 Tips All Of Us Can Totally Make Use Of
- bollywood wardrobeBling It On - Be Inspired By Bollywood Divas' Silver Outfits
- fashion trendsFDCI India Couture Week 2022: Malaika Arora Stuns On The Ramp For Designers Rohit Gandhi And Rahul Khanna
- bollywood wardrobeJacqueline Fernandez Steals The Show In Yellow Saree Alongside Salman Khan And Sudeep
- art cultureIndian Film Festival Stuttgart 2022 Winners: Sandeep Kumar's Mehrunisa And Other Offbeat Films Bag Top Honours
- womenActress Elli AvrRam Shares Some Intriguing Personal Experiences On Her TedXBITS Talk
- art culture23 Years Of Aamir Khan's Sarfarosh - How The Film Would Have Fared Today
- bollywood wardrobeVikrant Rona Actress Jacqueline Fernandez Goes Retro In Co-ord Set! PICS
- bollywood wardrobeAnanya Panday, Disha Patani, Sobhita Dhulipa: Actresses Who Rocked The Red Gown!
- bollywood wardrobePICS: Sara Ali Khan Gives Major Fashion Goals In Summer White Indian Ethnic Outfit