- 7 hrs ago Kylie Jenner And BFF Anastasia Karanikolaou Give Us Insta-Perfect Party Fashion Moments
- 8 hrs ago 4-Year-Old Australian Boy Claims He Is Princess Diana's Reincarnation
- 8 hrs ago YRF's Face App Tweet Reminds Us Of Preity Zinta's Gorgeous Suits In Veer Zaara
- 9 hrs ago Google Celebrates NASA's Apollo 11 Anniversary With Astronaut Michael Collin's Voice in a Doodle
- News Ready to face arrest: Priyanka Gandhi ups ante against UP govt over Sonbhadra incident
- Movies Nach Baliye 9 Grand Premiere: Fans Loved The FIRST Episode; #BhaiOnNachBaliye9 Trends On Twitter!
- Automobiles Want Official Accessories For You Renault Duster: Full List And Details
- Technology Hotstar Leads Entertainment Apps Installations: Study
- Sports PKL 2019: Telugu Titans host U Mumba in Season 7 curtain-raiser
- Finance Reliance Industries Net Rises; Jio Profits Grow
- Travel Magical Destinations To Visit In South India During Monsoon
- Education CBSE Compartment Result 2019: Links To Check Class 12 Board Exam Results
Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma are not only the power couple but also one of the most fashionable couples from the B-town industry. They have always inspired us to stay fashionable yet comfy. Recently, the couple stylishly wished their social media followers a Happy New Year. Both Virat and Anushka posted a pic on their individual accounts but their outfits were different. Let's take a look at their outfits.
Coming to Anushka's account first, it was a radiant pic clicked on a sunny day. Anushka sported a pink-hued ensemble, which was adorned with intricate floral embroidery. Her outfit was full-sleeved with sheer sleeves and featured a collared neckline. Anushka's makeup was dewy and the middle-parted sleek tresses rounded out her look. Virat posed with her and he wore a three-quarter sleeved white shirt, which he paired with a royal blue-hued jacket, black pants, and a pair of shades.
Virat Kohli posted a picture, which was clicked at the night. Anushka absolutely amazed us with her one-shouldered metallic gown, which was structured and had a thigh-high slit. Anushka teamed her dress with white-hued pencil heels and accessorised her look with pearl studs. The makeup was bold and highlighted by a deep red lip shade. The middle-parted bun completed her look. Virat wore an all-black outfit, which consisted of a black tee and pants and he teamed it with a textured jacket and black-coloured loafers.
So, which couple moment impressed you more? Let us know that in the comment section.