- 9 hrs ago Father’s Day 2021: Here’s The History And Significance Of This Day
- 11 hrs ago Milkha Singh Passes Away At 91: Some Facts About The Renowned Athlete
- 13 hrs ago Hina Khan Shows How To Ace Warm And Dewy Makeup Look But Her Cute Half Updo Hairstyle Will Win You Over!
- 18 hrs ago Shilpa Shetty Kundra Is Style And Elegance Personified In Her White Organza Saree With Printed Fancy Blouse
- Technology Fathers Day 2021 Gift Ideas Best Truly Wireless Headsets Under Rs. 5,000
- Sports Euro 2020: Portugal 2-4 Germany: Holders score two own goals in thumping defeat
- Movies Vijay Birthday Celebration On Twitter Spaces: Keerthy, Anirudh, Lokesh, Malavika & Nelson To Join!
- News People will not tolerate self-centred politics: Uddhav Thackeray slams Congress leaders
- Education Telangana Schools And Colleges To Reopen From July 1, Check Latest Updates
- Automobiles From Repairing Bicycles To Owning A BMW 5 Series & A Jaguar XJ L — Inspiring Story Of Rahul Taneja
- Finance HDFC Bank To Buy Stake Worth Over Rs 1,906 Crore In Group's General Insurer From Parent HDFC
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Pooja Batra, who is known for her acting prowess in films such as Virasat and Chandralekha among others, is quite a fashionista. Her Instagram feed boasts her stunning outfits, particularly her dresses. The actress has an awesome collection of dresses and for some summer fashion inspiration, we have decoded her top 5 dresses that we wish we had.
Pooja Batra's Striped Yellow Dress
Recently, Pooja Batra gave us a summer-perfect dress goal. Styled by Osi Shah, the actress flaunted a maxi dress that featured butterfly sleeves and her dress was accentuated by yellow and blue stripes. It was a tiered flared dress, which we are sure would have offered respite from heat. Pooja accessorised her look with delicate jewellery and her makeup was subtle with pink touches. The side-swept wavy tresses completed her look. And her stunning pictures were clicked by her mother.
Photographer Courtesy: Deepti Bhatnagar
Pooja Batra's Multi-Hued Dress
Posed to perfection and soaking up the sun in her balcony, Pooja Batra was a vision in her multi-hued dress, which we felt was an ideal outfit for a dull boring day. This time, her stylist was her mother and her dress featured a ruched bodice and enhanced by hues including yellow, orange, green, blue, red, and indigo - the rainbow colours. She wore an anklet with her sleeveless dress. The jewellery game was minimal and pink lip shade highlighted her look. The softly-curled wind-swept tresses rounded out her look.
Pooja Batra's Superman Gown
Pooja Batra gave us a comic-con perfect gown goal with this bodycon dress of hers, which featured Superman prints. The gown was designed by Jattinn Kochhar and this gown was back from her modelling days. With this outfit look, Pooja beckoned us to repeat our outfits. She accessorised her look with metallic hoops and the makeup was marked by pink lip shade and side-swept copper tresses.
Pooja Batra's Chikankari White Dress
Pooja Batra looked as fresh as a daisy and inspired us to up our summer wardrobe with this dress of hers, which was designed by Rina Dhaka. Posing by a vintage bookshelf with impeccably-placed leatherbound books, her dress popped bright in the muted setting. It was a dainty sleeveless dress with ruffled detailing and asymmetrical layered hem. The dress was highlighted by chikankari detailing and she paired her dress with blue and pink sports shoes. Pooja also accessorised her look with a stunning pendant neckpiece from Neeta Boochra - Silver Centrre.
Pooja Batra's Ethnic Green Dress
Pooja Batra also looked impressive in her ethnic green dress that was accentuated by traditional prints. It was a collared structured dress with pleated hem. Splashed in dark green hue, her dress featured intricate gold-toned motifs and silver striped border. Pooja paired her dress with embellished golden juttis. She also wore complementing bangles and a striking green-stoned delicate pendant necklace to up her look. The makeup was light and the middle-parted layered highlighted tresses wrapped up her look.
So, which dress of Pooja Batra's did you like the most? Let us know that.
Pictures Source: Instagram