- Technology Upcoming Samsung Premium Smartphones Expected To Launch In 2020
- News Democrats to make case against Trump at Senate impeachment trial
- Movies Troll Asks Shah Rukh Khan To Respond To His Failures, ‘Bas Aap Dua Mein Yaad Rakhna’ Is His Reply!
- Sports Thailand Masters: Saina, Srikanth crash out, India's challenge ends at BWF World Tour Super 300 event
- Finance Budget 2020: Govt May Tweak 5% Tax Slab To Include Upto Rs 7 Lakh Income
- Automobiles MG ZS Electric SUV Registers 2,800 Units In Bookings Within 27 Days Of Unveil
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Jammu and Kashmir In 2020
- Education IIM Bangalore Women In Leadership Course Tanmatra
Veteran actress Vidya Sinha, who was famous for her roles in movies such as Pati, Patni Aur Woh(1975), Chhoti Si Baat(1975), and Rajnigandha(1974), passed away following a cardiac arrest. Born on 15th November 1947, Vidya Sinha started her career as a model at the age of 18 and was last seen in Salman Khan's movie, Bodyguardin 2011, which was also her comeback movie. She had also acted in a number of TV shows like Kkavyanjali. Her acting career has been rich with unforgettable portrayal of characters. But other than her film career, what also impressed us was her subtle fashion sense in the movies. Vidya Sinha looked effortless and was a true minimalist.
She mostly donned Indian outfits in her movies and was particularly known for her understated and elegant saris. She wore a lot of printed saris and represented the everyday women beautifully on screen. In one of her movies with Amol Palekar, Vidya Sinha wore what seemed like a Patola sari. It was one of her most famous saris from her film career and she looked absolutely graceful in it. This sari of hers was accentuated by elephant motifs and was splashed in orange hue. She paired her sari with a cream-coloured blouse and accessorised her look with delicate gold jewellery and a smart watch.
We found many of her saris graceful but the sari, which caught our attention, was a blue-hued one. It was a floral sari that was summery and mood-lifting. Enhanced by floral accents, this sari of hers was absolutely humble. She notched up her traditional look with light hoop earrings. Vidya Sinha's light makeup with just a dab of pink lip shade and soft kohl added to her minimal look. And who can forget her signature middle-parted braided hairdo! Vidya Sinha has always inspired us with her sarisand minimal looks. Rest in peace, Vidya Sinha!