- 1 hr ago Daily Horoscope, 15 August 2022: Today's Horoscope Predictions For All Zodiac Signs
- 2 hrs ago Don’t Break Your Fitness Regimen This Independence Day: Try This Healthy Tricolour Sandwich
- 14 hrs ago Who Was Rakesh Jhunjhunwala? Facts About 'India's Warren Buffett'
- 17 hrs ago What Causes Children To Become Narcissists: 4 Types Of Narcissism In Children, And The Influence Of Parents
- Movies Laal Singh Chaddha Day 4 Box Office Collection: Aamir Khan's Film Has A Sluggish Weekend
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: Galaxy Z Fold 4, Xiaomi Mix Fold 2, Redmi Note 11, Z Flip 4, And More
- Sports Maharaja Trophy: Abhinav Manohar’s heroics leads Mangalore United to thrilling win against Gulbarga Mystics
- News No "hello", instead use 'Vande Mataram' when answering calls: Maha minister to govt officials
- Finance Rakesh Jhunjhunwala Passes Away At 62: 5 Facts About The Ace Investor
- Travel Wettest Places in The World: List of Rainiest Places on Earth
- Education Top 10 ideas to celebrate the Independence Day 2022
- Automobiles Honda CB300F First Ride Review - Aggressive Fighter Neutered By Head Scratching Price Tag
Veteran actress Vidya Sinha, who was famous for her roles in movies such as Pati, Patni Aur Woh (1975), Chhoti Si Baat (1975), and Rajnigandha (1974), passed away following a cardiac arrest. Born on 15th November 1947, Vidya Sinha started her career as a model at the age of 18 and was last seen in Salman Khan's movie, Bodyguard in 2011, which was also her comeback movie. She had also acted in a number of TV shows like Kkavyanjali. Her acting career has been rich with unforgettable portrayal of characters. But other than her film career, what also impressed us was her subtle fashion sense in the movies. Vidya Sinha looked effortless and was a true minimalist.
She mostly donned Indian outfits in her movies and was particularly known for her understated and elegant saris. She wore a lot of printed saris and represented the everyday women beautifully on screen. In one of her movies with Amol Palekar, Vidya Sinha wore what seemed like a Patola sari. It was one of her most famous saris from her film career and she looked absolutely graceful in it. This sari of hers was accentuated by elephant motifs and was splashed in orange hue. She paired her sari with a cream-coloured blouse and accessorised her look with delicate gold jewellery and a smart watch.
We found many of her saris graceful but the sari, which caught our attention, was a blue-hued one. It was a floral sari that was summery and mood-lifting. Enhanced by floral accents, this sari of hers was absolutely humble. She notched up her traditional look with light hoop earrings. Vidya Sinha's light makeup with just a dab of pink lip shade and soft kohl added to her minimal look. And who can forget her signature middle-parted braided hairdo! Vidya Sinha has always inspired us with her saris and minimal looks. Rest in peace, Vidya Sinha!
- womenVidya Sinha Passes Away At 71: Biography And Lesser Known Facts About This Veteran Actress
- bollywood wardrobeBrighten Up A Gloomy Rainy Day With These Bollywood Divas-Inspired Pretty Printed Midi Skirts
- men#DadsWhoShine: Heartwarming Film By Rajnigandha Silver Pearls For Father’s Day
- bollywood wardrobeKuch Kuch Hota Hai Completes 23 Years: Of Costumes, Male Gaze, And Anjali’s Disappointing Transformation
- bollywood wardrobePooja Hegde Looks Like A Dream In Her Elegant Flower-Patterned Saree; Pictures Inside!
- bollywood wardrobeRadhe Song Zoom Zoom: Disha Patani And Salman Khan Make The Song Stylish As Ever With Their Fashionable Looks
- hair careKatrina Kaif Flaunts Her Beautiful Tresses As She Gets A New Haircut For Her New Film
- bollywood wardrobeBigg Boss 14 Finalists Rahul Vaidya, Nikki Tamboli And Others Impress Us With Their Stylish Looks
- bollywood wardrobeBigg Boss 14 Winner Rubina Dilaik Mesmerises Us With Her Fashionable Looks In Sequin Gown And Saree
- bollywood wardrobeBigg Boss 14: Hina Khan Or Gauahar Khan, Whose Gown Was More Stunning And Impressive?
- bollywood wardrobeGandhi Jayanti: When Aditi Rao Hydari And Sonam Kapoor Ahuja Inspired Us To Wear Ethnic Khadi Wear
- bollywood wardrobeExcited For Bigg Boss 14? Well, Gauahar Khan’s Powder Blue Gown From The Promo Will Excite You More!